UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa 2013

Nessex

No, no, no, not back. In fact, sticking it to Nessex is much more enjoyable than running things. TM2 just told me SS had started up for this year and I took that as he intended me to pop in and demean the whole process.

In hindsight, I should have ran it one more year and just sent everyone my address as the one to send gifts to...

Wait... what... You talk to DinoBut off forum... you must be sicker than we originally thought!

Good to see you are in fine form and cantankerous as ever Grannyhog, I don't think I'm the only one who hopes that these cameos are fairly frequent and that you and the family are doing well.

As for Secret Santa, For it to happen we do need someone with time on their hands that is trustworthy enough to follow through and make it happen.
Nessex if that's you then great! shoot me a PM if you have any questions about the whole thing.

T.

Well, if none of the participants object (and if i can have a nod from the mods) - i'd be happy to give organising this years annual Secret Santa Festiveness a go.

Well, if none of the participants object (and if i can have a nod from the mods) - i'd be happy to give organising this years annual Secret Santa Festiveness a go.

You have my sword!

And my ass!

I mean ax!

Damnit!

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Am I the only one who remembers the back page of Toyfare? Those were some of the funniest one shots ever. I wish they were collected somewhere. That one and the "Flex for Doom!" and the "Mein Gott, you can make to girl toys kiss!" just had me in stitches every time.

You have my sword!

And my ass!

I mean ax!

Damnit!

Bah ha ha ha - i just chortled quite heartily at work, and then had to explain why to a co-worker :D

Have at it Nessex & Let me know if you need any help.

T.

Much appreciated TBT! I will flick you an email tonight to run a couple of things by you.