UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity Minimates?

mcg031

Now that Infinity is here, isn't there room for brand new Minimates? Look at all the possibilities that can come from an Infinity box set. New characters like Black Swan, Star Brand , Nightmask , Hyperion , Blue Marvel the list goes on. Is there any interest in the Minimate Community??

Man, I'm really out of the loop. I didn't even know they were kicking off a new event. But I do like Hickman, mostly, so I'll check it out eventually. As for 'mates, I'd be all for most of the characters you mention, depending on their outfits. But we certainly won't see a box set made up of the characters you mention.

Man, I'm really out of the loop. I didn't even know they were kicking off a new event. But I do like Hickman, mostly, so I'll check it out eventually. As for 'mates, I'd be all for most of the characters you mention, depending on their outfits. But we certainly won't see a box set made up of the characters you mention.

Why not ? Can you tell me the 4 minimates in the Worthy Box set?? 4 unknowns that are tied to an event..Just saying

Whilst I totally agree that I would love the whole squadron supreme I just don't see it ever happening sadly, so if it was hyperion or nothing I'd take hyperion happily. Likewise I agree the inhumans situation is pretty frustrating (especially the lack of medusa) but again if we never get the rest I would still be glad for black bolt and lockjaw.