UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 2013 Fan Poll Boxset still happening?

The JC

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So - one character is new to minimates. Who featured in AOU, but doesn't yet have a minimate?

Starlord. Don't forget about Starlord. smile.png

I've just read this on my iPad, but didn't remember Starlord. Is he in the main AOU title, or did he appear in the tie-ins? (i only read the main title)

I DON'T want Ka-Zar, because them our chances for a Zabu go from slim to none. :(

Daisy would be preferable :wub:

:D

I would be super-psyched for that classic version of Starlord. Same for Dragon-Man. But IIRC, Zach said one villain, which of course is Ultron. Dragon Man is more in the gray area, right? Mostly an adversary or a tool of an adversary?

I like elhonez's tag line...Marvel mates needs more villains!!

I definitely agree with this. The Brotherhood, The Masters of Evil, The Wrecking Crew, the list goes on.

Plus the Serpent Society... Circus of Crime... Lethal Legion... Sinister Syndicate... Squadron Sinister... Zodiac... geek.gif

I'm pretty much gonna keep beating this horse until it coughs up some more villain Minis...bdh.gif

There's a new "Marvel" Q&A up, and while it isn't dedicated to Minimates, there are a few questions that got interesting responses from Chuck:

Gavin G.: Hello DST, I was wondering if you guys are going to make Minimates from these huge Marvel events like Age of Ultron and Infinity?
DSTChuck: Gavin, for sure we have a track record of making Minimates from current editorial events but for now nothing is planned for Ultron & Infinity. But it has not been ruled out.

Huh. Well there's something to discuss.

There's a new "Marvel" Q&A up, and while it isn't dedicated to Minimates, there are a few questions that got interesting responses from Chuck:

Gavin G.: Hello DST, I was wondering if you guys are going to make Minimates from these huge Marvel events like Age of Ultron and Infinity?

DSTChuck: Gavin, for sure we have a track record of making Minimates from current editorial events but for now nothing is planned for Ultron & Infinity. But it has not been ruled out.

Huh. Well there's something to discuss.

If this is true, then that is extremely good news!

X-men was my first guess, but I didn't have anything to back it other than it being a while since a release. But that's a pretty solid thing to base it on. If not ultron, I'm going with some form of X-men set. Is the villian said to be new or an update? If new, maybe pyro?

I saw this and I knew- I KNEW!- it would be trouble. I wouldn't read anything into this; I can recall Chuck denying something is in the works AFTER it's been announced. Chuck doesn't really play the cheeky "wait and see!" games. And, of course, the other possibility is that he legitimately doesn't know what the poll is going to be based on, or that he knows the characters, but doesn't know the name of the event (he's not all that up on current comics goings-on). So come back off the ledge, everybody.

Hmmm...

If its tied to the 50th, maybe its just a grab bag of X-men stuff?

But the new mate is relatively new to the universe (which I assume means 10 years old or less). Which cuts out Banshee.

Not really suer who could be the 4 other heroes...

Dark Phoenix, Mystique or Apocalypse as the villain?

Edited by Zexion_Armando