UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead series 3

Just picked up the whole set from my LCS, which has done a 180 on the whole "Let's see if we can scalp the variant" deal. I guess after doing that once or twice and not being able to move any of the other figures, it just didn't make sense to continue. Lesson learned. :D

Anyway, the sets look great. Haven't opened any yet (Haven't opened ANY of my WD figures yet, even the dupes) but everything appears to be in order. If only there was a way to add the scent of decay to the packaging...

Plan on getting Herschel and Riot Gear Rick tomorrow. Ive had to scale back my spending after I got started, about $300 since April. Might get Tyreese instead of Herschel....of course I'm at the mercy of what is available. All I know is this $20 is burning a hole in my pocket and I'm spending it on Minimates.

Scored my case from my comic book shop today. Great wave as per usual with TWD mates. And look, I scored case #3 of 1020. Neat!

p1170427y.jpg

Damn sad.png You've got #3 ohmy.png ........ that's the one I'm missing between #2 & #4 through to #17. Trade ? wink.png

Seriously.....that's a lot of cases for the third wave of a minimate line . Great news for us & DST .