UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy Fair 2013 Minimate News

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOO!! I hope this line gets more then just boxsets, but with four of the main players in this set, I doubt it. Oh well, give me a guardians of the globe boxset then!

Mark has enough costume variations to carry a line.Add the really badly beaten up battle versions of each character and new less known characters and here's your line!

Invincible was inevitable when Walking Dead was such a runaway success. So inevitable that I never finished my Atom Eve custom.wink.png

I'm glad they're doing box sets and not waves, as I think box sets appeal more to specialty stores, since they aren't on the hook for certain number of sets. Just so everybody's clear: once these are solicited by Diamond Comics Distributors, there is NO REASON for your comic shop not to order a set for you if you ask them. Don't accept any of this "we don't carry Minimates" crap; they don't have to carry Minimates, just order a set for you.smiley6.gif