UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Banners Id, parts swapping showcase

BannersID

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the best custom Thor I've seen yet, it's awesome. I've often wondered which hairpiece to use and I think I'd go the same route...

T.

p.s. This is the perfect time to say to DST...Are you paying attention here? See how cool this Custom is? We'd like a Thor please... :)

That Thor's awesome. Really great job all around. The hammer looks great. The cape looks awesome. Good idea merging two like that.

• 4 months later...

Sup Banner... nice work on Dormamu. What's up with the pic, though? I have seen this custom first-hand (we live in same city) but your pic is so dark, voters cannot pick up any detail in his chest/stomach/upper thigh area. Too much shadow.... I suggest you lighten up the pic in Photoshop or shoot another one.

Oh ya... PS.... why the hell didn't you photograph Man-Thing outside among the weeds? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? The colorful box behind him is wayyyy too distracting... he needs some foliage! If you don't fix this, I am going to steal him next time we play poker, and photograph him in my backyard next to a huge Saint turd. (they ARE organic)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
another QC I just love this one I feel like the boots from the GA flash really put this fig over the top and the best part its a custom anyone can have!

cap.jpg

thats one very cewl quick custom :)

when i first got the dcd flash that was also the first thing that came up in me and it really makes me wanna play more with cap^^

• 1 month later...
lol I tried this (Doc's power blasts) but it didn't turn out so well....good work! maybe a tutorial for those of us that can't cut it?

always when i drill i put a little hole on the place where i want the place the bigger hole

• 2 years later...

now that is a good looking wasp the theater ghost wings set her off!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I copied TENIME myself, but when that Mayor was announced, I think a lot of us agreed it looks made to upgrade our JJJs... possibly the most lacklustre variant to date.

after seeing yours Banners, I've had to go pick one up on ebay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While messing around in my parts graveyard last night this fell together. While I am no huge fan of the character I thought this came out pretty spiffy. for all you jungle lovers Ka-Zar and now I need a block style Zabu pretty badly. I would post this in the QC section but I'm sure someone already has a decent enough Ka-Zar in there already.

arms and legs, any flesh tone

Modern mandarins chest block

Gollums loin cloth

Skar's boots

Face I can't seem to remember

hair is from a bsg six (?Which one?)

and any knife though I would prefer one with a brown handle