UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Now! and the new FF

Jeff

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5. more Avengers cast (as in Avengers, not Uncanny or New)

Yeah, modern Cannonball and Sunspot would be great. ;) Thor, Captain Universe, Hyperion, Captain Marvel. More Super Spidey. I really wish that Superior Spidey were coming with a translucent blue Peter Parker, kinda like that Halo chick. And the FF. I love that book.

Wait, we're wishlisting costumes that don't exist yet? That must be some kind of record.

LMAO

5. more Avengers cast (as in Avengers, not Uncanny or New)

Yeah, modern Cannonball and Sunspot would be great. wink.png Thor, Captain Universe, Hyperion, Captain Marvel. More Super Spidey. I really wish that Superior Spidey were coming with a translucent blue Peter Parker, kinda like that Halo chick. And the FF. I love that book.

+1 for blue peter

Aren't the All New X-Men the same as the First Appearrance X-Men 'mates? Not trying to be a jerk, I haven't read the comic yet.

My apologies! I should have thought it out more. Yes, essentially, they are the same costumes. I guess I'm talking more of a "Marvel NOW!" x-men wave. Maybe a post AvX extinction team as a boxset. Magneto, Magik, Cyclops, and...um...maybe diamond Emma? Not sure. Sorry, everyone, I read the first All New X Men issues yesterday and I'm finding myself wishlisting 24/7.

Edited by Josh2382

Since everyone is wishlisting and my comics arrived today (funny how my subscription is around 40 euros but i always end up paying 50-70) i'll throw my hat into the ring. For starters i'd love a new avengers box set. A new Black Panther,updated beast,updated namor and updated black bolt. Have a new f4 4pack and a dr strange/black swan 2 pack and you're golden!

I'd buy whatever comes out of superior spider man (i'd buy a whol wave) because i love this book! It's my favourite at the moment (with new avengers and GotG a close second and secret avengers and earth 2 at third place) and it has some interesting designs. A cardiac, a new shocker and speed demon, crazy scientist "Peter", a new vulture (though he is a guy in a black bodysuit, nothing special) and his minions for army builders. An age of ultron 2 pack with battle damaged spidey and octo-ultron bot would be nice.

I'd like to see the guardians too, but both in their new and 2008 costumes. An apocalypse/thor 2 pack would be nice as well.

Edited by Kostisfire