UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Disney/Marvel crossover

MisterPL

♫ Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. ♫

"Uh, Dad?"

"Oh HAI Vanessa! I want you to meet my new friend. The Red Shoe."

"Skull. Skull. Mein name iz da Red Skull."

"Oh that makes a lot more sense. I was wondering about that because your shoes are black and all, and I'm not one to judge, but your name didn't really fit. Say, why is your skull red anyways?"

"I vas en a horrible lab experiment. It tore all zee skin from my skull. "

"Wow. Ouch."

"Yees. It was very painful. Now if you don't miknd, vhere iz zis 'inator' of yourz?"

"Oh, right. Silly me, I almost forgot. BEHOLD! The Comic Cube-inator!"

"YS! At last I vill-- Wait. 'Comic' Cube?"

"Yes. With this device I will make all the comics in the Tri-State Area into unfunny 'squares' as the kids like to say. Which, actually they don't really need that much help from me. Have you seen stand up comedians?"

*Across town*

"Thank you, you're a wonderful audience. I just flew in and, boy, are my arms tired!"

*rimshot*

*Evil Inc.*

"See what I mean? Sheesh. Not funny."

"You fool! I ordered a Cosmik Cube. Cosmik! Now how will I defeat mein arch nemesis?!"

"You have an arch nemesis too? That's so cool! Come on, we can fight them together."

*Door explodes, Cap and Perry burs through*

"Your days of tyranny are over, Red Skull."

"Gurururururur!"

"Captain Amerika!"

"Wait, your nemisis is a man? Lame. Perry he Platypus, I wonder if you wouldn't mind stepping over to the left there? Perfect."

*Perry avoids obvious trap, hits Doof and pushed Comic Cube-inator off roof, where it lands of Daniel Tosh*

"Okay, well thanks for that, Perry the Platypus, but I don't think he needed that. Okay, same time next week!"

• 1 year later...

I'm a big fan of P&F (I watch it with my nephew when he stays.) but not being a fan of what disney have done with the marvel cartoons since they took over I didn't know what to expect...I loved it it had humour, comic book references and it was just good fun. Disney may not be doing the MU right in my eyes but they have got their own stuff sorted.

Edited by MiniFiend UK