UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dave's Customs massive update now with more MOTU stuff

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. I ordered the Man-at-Arms helmet last night. Looks like I will be placing another to get the Trap Jaw weapons too. Any chance for Fisto's armor? We could use it to make a Clamp Champ then too. Also how about Trap Jaws belt with the skull on it? I tried to make one for my old Trap Jaw custom years ago and it sucked.

• 3 weeks later...

So did you go to school to learn how to do 3-D modeling or were you self taught? I would have so much fun making minimate parts if I knew how to do it. What program do you use when you design the parts that you have up on Shapeways? Maybe I will give it a try at some point and time. Also, any new MOTU stuff recently? I think the last think I saw was Trap jaws armor that you did.

Do you have the decal you used for Evil Lyn posted somewhere? I thought I saw it somewhere but all I could find was your Teela decal. Also any chance for Fisto armor and a big ass fist to make him? How about a big ass karate chopping hand so we can make a Jitsu also?

post-6392-0-63387200-1424534393_thumb.jp here you go.

Damn Dave, you are doing a tremendous job with the Masters of the Universe! I finished off Skeletor the other day, and he looks great; I've got to finish the eyes on Tri-Klops, but I'm very happy with him as well. Gotta get the Trap Jaw parts next.

I was wondering if you might be able to do Aztek's helmet; he's a cult DC Comics hero, created by Grant Morrison, if you're not familiar with him. Here's what he looks like:

Aztek_h.jpg

He has a Justice League Unlimited figure that might be a great reference point. I'd appreciate it!