UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Comics Squinkies

The Vox

Is it me, or is pretty much every active toy franchise but Minimates having a go at DC right now?

It seriously boggles my mind. Did DST and DCD say things about each others' mothers that can't be taken back?

It truly is confusing. It seems like it would be lucrative for both parties , especially considering that DC and WB are going crazy working on scripts for movies now.

It seriously boggles my mind. Did DST and DCD say things about each others' mothers that can't be taken back?

^^^^

This

wow those are tiny. Drop one on the floor and lose it forever. I've seen those at TRU, is it some kind of game. They look so small, I dont even see the point unless they're really cheap.

Not a game per-say but they do come inside little plastic spheres that are about the size of a small bouncey ball.. with this they have play sets that let you roll them around like a gum-ball. My 2 year old thinks they are pretty cool. I do like them better than many other DC miniatures out there on the market.. but I would much rather see a return of Minimates.

My boy has some Marvel characters and some Squinkie Cars (Pixar) cars. The detail on the cars is pretty cool for how small they are.

Edited by The Vox

Best of luck with this thread because it seems that any thread that is associated with the return of DC minimates descends into a quagmire of vitriol . I'd love DC Minimates back but I'm not going to paint a symbol on the house of anybody that dares say that " they won't be coming back " .....quite bizarre :unsure:

Best of luck with this thread because it seems that any thread that is associated with the return of DC minimates descends into a quagmire of vitriol . I'd love DC Minimates back but I'm not going to paint a symbol on the house of anybody that dares say that " they won't be coming back " .....quite bizarre :unsure:

...well if I glue 3 squinkies together, that might equal one minimate. B)

Edited by The Vox