• Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is almost too cruel... Luke Cage? Yes. Falcon?? Yes! Black KNIGHT?!? YES! Banshee and Songbird?? Please!! I can survive without Commander Steve Rogers (even though he would be a cool figure), but Winter Soldier and Gladiator would still be cool. Damn, man... Way too tough.

I think I'm going to go with "Least Likely to be Made Otherwise" again, and probably pick Songbird, and... Urgh, so tough! Gladiator? Steve Rogers? Winter Soldier? Black Knight? I think any of them might be tough to get later on... I think Commander Steve Rogers, since he's not considered a Cap costume, and he was only that for a short while...

DST, I think people will be happy to get any of this group, but of course, not everyone will be satisfied with who DOESN'T get picked. So fingers crossed they all find their way to us eventually! :)

Oh I'm sure there will be tons of complaining...there always is with these types of things. I too will keep fingers crossed in hopes some of these make it to later waves.

I think I'm going to go with "Least Likely to be Made Otherwise" again

I think this is probably a good way to think of it. I didn't vote for bulked up Gray Hulk in the first poll, because I'm sure we will see him eventually. In this poll, I am not going to vote for Falcon because it really seems like he has really good odds of being made later on down the road.

This is just too difficult. Obviously Songbird, but then what? I mean, we need a new Luke, and we need Banshee and we need Winter Soldier and Falcon, but will we ever get Commander Rogers if not for this? I mean, if Cap Wolf was one of the winners from Poll #1 and then Rogers became the variant, that would take that issue out of play entirely, but since Steve is in this poll, does that mean it would be impossible? Because then it could be what! CapWolf and Ghost Rider, Songbird and let's say Luke Cage (I'm not demanding, just throwing random options) and then who knows, say Zemo and Strucker next week and then what, a Mandroid Army Builder with Rogers as the variant. Rogers and Mandroids actually makes some semblance of sense to me, but what, Steve's here so now that can never happen?

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Edited by The Geohound

Son. Of . A. Well, that's two finished customs and another one in progress I can potentially toss... :D

Man, that was a tough vote. Based on Cyber Spidey last week, I really expected to see Deathlok in this mix. However, I thought every single one of these choices was great, and I'd be happy to see any of them in the final mix. I won't be that surprised at any of them taking the crown, either.

Thoughts:

Falcon – along with Winter Soldier, probably the most requested character on the board after Kang. As such, I was a little surprised to see him in this poll, as I figured he was a lock for one of the convention box sets, or TRU wave 15, or something this year. I guess his fate is still up in the air... <_<

Luke Cage – It would be great to finally get a proper modern Cage.

Winter Soldier – With his own acclaimed book running right now, I think Buckster has a very good shot at making it into the final wave.

Black Knight – Another long-time request that would nicely fill out the Avengers shelf. And make me retire a custom I really like.

Gladiator – a needed character, who I selfishly hope isn't picked, because I'm finishing a custom of him. :tongue: I could easily see a Shi'ar soldier being the army builder with him, though. But who would the variant be?...

Cmdr. Rogers – Zach: "Will you people please shut the hell up about Cmdr. Rogers now? Please?"

Which brings me to my two votes:

Banshee – a hole in the GSXM set for like 8 or 9 years now. I just couldn't pass on this opportunity.

Songbird – Yay! Finish the Thunderbolts! Make the variant Mach V!

Thanks, Zach, this was a terrific lineup, and lots of fan love. I hope next week's villains wave is just as grueling a choice.

Edited by Lobsterman

I agree with everyone else - this poll is too difficult! I ended up going Banshee, just out of X-Men love, and Black Knight, because I love Dane, and want to put him in civil war cap's 90's avengers jacket.

But that means I didn't get to vote for Songbird, Gladiator, Winter Soldier, Commander Rogers?!?!?!?

Too much of a good thing!

And here I was thinking we'd just get D-Man and Slapstick in the supporting characters poll.....

wow this one is tough...I've been waiting for Banshee for so long I have to give him my vote, but who else? I'm leaning toward Songbird.

My reasoning? As an Avenger, Black Knight will always have a shot at being made, Cmdr Rogers is still kinda modern (& needed for Secret Avengers) and the rest are all Modern/current anyway (even Winter Soldier is current again) so I guess that answers that.

Can I add a vote for Blue/Yellow Banshee as the variant? :thumbsup:

This poll is more like it (that's what she said).

I have a feeling everyone will want the remaining minis to vote for, so eventually these all should get made. The first poll is like an April Fool's joke compared to this one. Ghost Rider should just get made with everybody from poll 2 as a wonderful surprise.

i think we all know who I voted for, I encourage all to vote the same.

Lobsterman who/what are you using for Gladiator parts like his Hair and Face?

Have requested numbers for Poll #1, but voting will continue on that poll until the very end, so I expect the number of votes to change a lot, and the winners to be in contention until then.

Glad you guys like this poll. Sorry to make you choose. Having a concrete number of how many people voted on each guy should be helpful.

Wookie– he's mostly paint and decals. I used a red body (can't remember who) to keep the elbow and knee joints red, and a Superman crotch piece so I wouldn't have to redo the belt. Cape is Mephisto/Mandarin's, hair is sculpted based on the Atlantean guard's helmet.

Having a concrete number of how many people voted on each guy should be helpful in deciding who goes in TRU wave 16 straightaway, and who we hold onto for wave 17.

Fixed that for you.