UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2012 - Pictures and info

Here is a link to the PhotoBucket album I started, I will be retaking a bunch of pix later, so sorry for some glare/flash/washed out pix.

youbastards' C2E2 photo album!

Let me know if anyone has specific requests/questions and I will see what I can do!

Thanks to Zach (and the other guys at the booth) for being very gracious and helpful!

Oh, and I was a bit taken back by how many people were asking Zach for multiple promo Beasts (or just directly reaching for the promos), and prefacing it with "I'm not a reseller"... :confused:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Still no name/prototype shown for Wave 45's mystery villains.

- Zach said we will probably see some design sheets for Battle Beasts at the panel tomorrow

- There were a lot of people asking about Battle Beasts, apparently many remember them from the 80's. Zach explained that DST owns the copyright on the name, but other than the name there is no relation to the original line.

- Halo Series 5 is on display, including a half-translucent Master Chief

- Still no word on Calico Jack or MAX, lets hope they find a home, the second series of Calico Jack look really good in person, it would be a shame if they went to release limbo.

- Zach confirmed that MvC3 Series 3 is the foreseeable end of the series, but he is excited about the relationship they have formed with Capcom.

Thanks for the pics youbastards! Can't wait to see more shots of those SF/Tekken figs! And no Lara Croft on display?

Just the same Lara we saw at Toyfair (I think I got a picture of her, if not I will when I go back to the show). At that time, I think Zach or Chuck had said that they weren't 100% sure that the Tomb Raider line was happening, but Zach confirmed today that it will happen.

More Red Battle Beast pix, if the line is anything like this promo, these will have been WELL worth the wait, I've spent the last 15 minutes just putting this thing in different poses. The head is one piece, not a slipcover. The sheathe on the back is removeable, and the shield has 2 handles for different poses.

DSC03731.jpg

DSC03722.jpg

Hooves have peg holes! :thumbsup:

DSC03727.jpg

DSC03725.jpg

The tekken and street fighter mates are awesome. Halo is just plain badass. More elites,a hayabusa,cortana,let's hope DST gets the rights to do halo 4,5 and 6. Zach is the scorpion tank still in progress? Anymore warthogs to come? Cause I really liked the halo line but I only bought the first box set and noble team so i'd like to expand it.

Edited by Kostisfire

The tekken and street fighter mates are awesome. Halo is just plain badass. More elites,a hayabusa,cortana,let's hope DST gets the rights to do halo 4,5 and 6. Zach is the scorpion tank still in progress? Anymore warthogs to come? Cause I really liked the halo line but I only bought the first box set and noble team so i'd like to expand it.

I didn't ask Zach about Halo vehicles, but in the new Q&A, Chuck mentioned that they are probably done with Halo vehicles and Halo Wave 5 is all that is currently planned out.

LOL, I just had a chance to look through the promo stuff Zach gave me for the MMMV contest, looks like there are at least 2 promos to track down...

This one is far better than the clear one! If anybody in Chicago can get one or anything Battle Beasts related for me I would be very gratefull.

I just uploaded a bunch of new pix, including shots of all the Captain America and Thor props that are being auctioned tomorrow!

Some additional info:

- The grey Battle Beast was a Retailer Appreciation Promo, not available to the general public

- Zach confirmed Halo is done after Wave 5, and no other vehicles are planned from it.

- Zach has an idea for the 10th Anniversary that he said Chuck just approved.

- We were talking about Wave 50 and I said that we have discussed how cool a Fan Poll would be, similar to the TRU boxsets. I said that we know 4 of the characters would be Kang, Falcon, Winter Soldier, and Baron Zemo. Zach said we may not need to wait for a Fan Poll for some of those... :thumbsup:

There will be an allotment of Battle Beasts given out each day, including Sunday. Come by when the show opens (10 AM) and we will have them.

The grey Ram isn't really a retailer appreciation item, so much as a "Please look at this figure and then buy our toys to put in your store" item. We cast the solid ones to more clearly show them what the line would look like. There are slightly less of them than the red ones.

RIP Scorpion tank.

- Z