UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Is that a minimate in your pocket?

Jeff

Now that I have your attention, just wondering if anyone else travels around town with a minimate in their pocket. I never know when I might come across some accessories/furniture or otherwise that might be compatible with them but I'm not sure just how compatible until I physically compare the two.

I usually go to the doll house aisle of Hobby-Lobby and find some great pieces, but have also found some in the jewelry/trinket aisles. Here's a link to what they carry: http://shop.hobbylobby.com/search/default.aspx?CFID=2165413&CFTOKEN=1ac084825e6030f7-EC0CD11E-FAFE-0C67-C3126B991BA1F903&searchTerm=miniatures&F_All=Y

Where do you find minimate scale props? What other mini toys do you recommend?

There is always one with me!

You know, I always browse local toy stores hoping to find some good accessories and compatible playsets. And I always wish I had a minimate with me to compare scales. I recently bought Puppy in My Pocket and only when I got home did I realize that the dogs were too big for the minis. I tried to justify by searching a pic of Dogpool that was bigger than usual, to no avail. Dogpool was your usual sized dog. :)

This is actually a good idea. Now I have to think which mini to bring with me.

I generally keep a Spider-Man with me. It was House of M Spidey for the longest time, but now it's the MvC3 Spidey. Specifically because I have more than one and I loose stuff all the time and he doesn't have bulky accessories or anything. I don't carry him around to test sizes of things, I just started doing it one day and been going ever since. No idea why.

Edited by The Geohound

I have an early Venom figure in the console of my car. He's been there for just about 8 years now.

As for carrying a figure on me, I most always have a LEGO minifigure in my pocket. No real rhyme or reason for it. Just started doing it one day and been doing it ever since. As Geohound said, I also tend to misplace things here and there so I will only carry a character if I have duplicates. Oh, and that is in addition to my LEGO Boba Fett keychain.

When you actually type it out we all sound pretty freakin weird, huh? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...