UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Trailer for Ghost Rider 2: Spirit of Vengeance

youbastards

Ghost Rider 2: Spirit of Vengeance

Despite the tagline, I have to say that my expectations are low but I am looking forward to this movie. GR has always been a favorite of mine, (see Wave 15 Project) and I would really like to see a good representation of him in a movie.

I don't actually mind Cage as Blaze, I think he brings his own unique craziness to the role, and I'm glad to see this wasn't approached as yet another needless reboot.

My biggest problem with the first movie were "Blackheart and his Amazing Generic Villains".

Looks like we get 'Blackout' as a villain in this one, he was a favorite of mine from the early 90's series. Also, I'm quite pleased that they changed the hellcycle. :thumbsup:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I still haven't lived down dragging my wife off to the first one and she reminds me of this everytime I try to drag her to something of equal calibur :P

"Oh it's awsome."

Meh. It's got $1.50 movie written all over it.

I'll see it. Looks better than the first one. At least CGI wise.

But February? Again? Am I the only one that makes afraid? Everyone knows no good movies come out between Dec 26th and May 1st.

Didn't the first one come out in Feb and still rake in a lot of money?

Here are more details if you think you can use them to determine if this was a successful film or not:

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ghostrider.htm

It made more around the world than it cost to make, but there aren't any details about the promotional costs. Also, not sure how much money DVD sales or merchandising raked in (of failed to rake in). Then there's the whole issues about a "gross" take by definition not taking into account costs involved in producing and shipping the film, screening the film, etc.