UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Trailer for Ghost Rider 2: Spirit of Vengeance

youbastards

I'll see it. Then again, I loved Warzone.

oh, me too

no doubt I'll go and see this... jury is still out though

War Zone was a great movie. I don't know why it was panned. Punisher v Jigsaw... bullets... explosions... sick humor, and hot as f*** Julie Benz... What's not to like?

I'll see GR, because I'm a fan but it really hope they surprise me with a good movie.

Edited by Rheul

Superman... thank God that never got made.

I've tried to watch it but have never made it more than five minutes through the first movie. I don't imagine I'd be watching this one either. I'd like GR moviemate, though, so for that reason alone, I'm all for this. And Nic Cage... I like him. He's made plenty of crap movies, it's true, but he's made some gems too, and he doesn't seem to care or take other people's opinion of him to heart. He mostly just seems to really enjoy what he does, and I respect for that. And seriously... Raising Arizona, Valley Girl, Adaptation, Peggy Sue Got Married, The Family Man, Matchstick Men, MOONSTRUCK.

I think he's a decent actor as well, when he wants to be. Raising Arizona is probably in my top 20 movies, and his performance is perfect for the character. No doubting his awesomeness in Adaptation, either. But he is pretty insane in general, as the link I posted earlier shows, even in movies targeting mainstream audiences like Face/Off. It kind of boggles my mind that he's been allowed to star in blockbuster movies time and time again.

• 3 months later...

There's a new trailer for Ghost Rider 2, now with less flaming piss!

I have to say, the more I see of this movie the more excited I get! Blackout was one of my favorite villains from the Dan Ketch series, and he looks really good here.

There is something cool about the fact that there are a lot of action scenes in the trailer that occur in bright daylight, it's a cool contrast to so many movies that have all the exciting action take place at night. I don't know why, but that just stands out to me.

Edited by youbastards

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This movie sucks! and I mean really sucks!!

I like superhero movies and have prob seen most of them and this rates for me as one of the worse. Its try's at times to be grim and gritty but it just dont work.

It has a whole feeling about being cheap, it comes across to me like one of those formula Dolph/Van Dam movies filmed in the east because of its cheap to make.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw it... I was actually really excited to see it. The only thing I liked about the film was the visual effects. I hated the plot, the script, the acting. They could have done so much more. I wouldn't say the film was cheap, but I would say they didn't invest in the right areas, I think nick cage might have had too much say so; his fan-boy love for the character and lack of talent (acting and otherwise) was allowed to influence the plot in ways that played out like a child plotting a wouldn't it be cool story..

wouldn't it be cool if GR pissed flame? wouldn't it be cool if he took over some construction equipment and it turned into his hell-powered vehicle? wouldn't it be cool if he was able to find redemption and love? lots of explosions are cool. this movie is going to be so cool.

they attempted too much, and really missed the mark.