183 replies to this topic

#181 stack32

stack32

Mini-Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:50 PM

LEGO's Marvel SDCC exclusive is pretty cool, but $39.99 is a really steep price. I guess that doesn't matter much since it will likely be impossible to get.

#182 Nessex

Nessex

Aaaaand Kang beat Toad. Crushed :(

• MMC
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:03 AM

Wow - that Does seem pricey for what looks like a pretty small set.

Current Top 10 Wish List: Spiral; Stryfe; Silver Samurai; GSXM Sunfire; Mojo; Toad; Wasp Enchantress; Strong Guy & Deathbird.
MMMV-CW-Gideon.jpg
Haves/Wants UPDATED July 14th, 2015 (REALLY want the SDCC2015 Marvel Legends Magik)

#183 hellpop

hellpop

Vootie!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,897 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:33 AM

Dunno if anybody picked up the Ant-Man set, but I picked it up awhile ago and finally built it last night.  What a cool little set.  You get to build giant Lego bricks (to be in scale with Ant-Man, naturally), and even cooler: a Lego ant.  It's a really fun set and well worth 20 bucks.

Also, I bought the Milano from Amazon the other day, since they knocked the price down at last.  Looks like the Guardians sets are finally being clearanced, so keep your eyes open.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: HELLPOP GETS IT.

Great. there will be no living with him now.rolleyes.gif

#184 Nervous Rex

Nervous Rex

Proud Papa!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:22 AM

Dunno if anybody picked up the Ant-Man set, but I picked it up awhile ago and finally built it last night.  What a cool little set.  You get to build giant Lego bricks (to be in scale with Ant-Man, naturally), and even cooler: a Lego ant.  It's a really fun set and well worth 20 bucks.

Also, I bought the Milano from Amazon the other day, since they knocked the price down at last.  Looks like the Guardians sets are finally being clearanced, so keep your eyes open.

My son got the Ant-Man set for his birthday. I love the figures and the giant lego built lego bricks are awesome! It was perfect because his birthday was the day after we saw the movie, so he was all Ant-Manned up!

Semper Fidelis!

2B1 ASK1

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)