UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU coupons

I got all my minimates a few weeks back, and after wandering around 2 TRUs today trying to convince myself to buy something, I said "You know what? This is stupid." So one of y'all can have it. Post it if you snag it. It says you need MY rewards card, but I've never found that to be the case, have you?

post-51-0-28953100-1308866296_thumb.png

How is it people get coupons like these? I have never gotten something this good. If I ever get one day coupons from TRU, they ate valid on diapers.

And I don't need those yet! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I am taking dibs on Dinobot's coupon. Thanks man! I want to get me a big old Star Wars Lego. That will really help!

O6

Edit: you saved me $26, sir. Much obliged!

Edited by Onyx_6

Once more into the breach my friends.

It would be interesting to see if anyone else gets these. This type of coupon seems like it is one per TRU reward account and uses the account, not the coupon, to ensure you only use one. So, it could be that everyone on this board could use the coupon, maybe.

Anyway, I got last weeks one (thanks again!) and do not need anything this week.

Once more into the breach my friends.

It would be interesting to see if anyone else gets these. This type of coupon seems like it is one per TRU reward account and uses the account, not the coupon, to ensure you only use one. So, it could be that everyone on this board could use the coupon, maybe.

Anyway, I got last weeks one (thanks again!) and do not need anything this week.

Yep, everyone can. I just used it today. Thanks Dino!

• 4 weeks later...

The last one on their facebook page went fast. They have it up again, so print it quick.

**For mine to print, first had to Like them, then clicked on "Thank You for being “R” Fan! Click here to receive your 20% coupon. See details and exclusions." link, it took me to another page that had button to click to print.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keep sending me coupons for baby clothes despite the fact my children wer registered as ages 5 and 10. Not the brightest bulbs over there.