UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tales From The Minibar!

Hi guys. Ok... I just realized I made a big ass goof with my comic pages. I was wondering why my pics looked less sharp than "Access Denied". Turns out I was exporting my comics at a lower quality and uploading them to photobucket.com with a bulk loader (which is also bad for picture quality). So I redid the last two comics and they look sharp as ever now. I will redo both "Frost-Bite Your Tongue" and "One Hand Washes The Other". Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: All comic entries have been given a face lift. Please enjoy them as they were meant to be seen. Take care.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't you hate it when you have a great joke to tell and somebody beat you to the punch? I had a great idea for an upcoming Minibar comic that now will never see the light of day. Seems the gang over at OAFE (online Action Figure Entertainment) did an awesome Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon minimate comic.

Kudos to you guys. It was a very tempting gag, what with an official Kevin Bacon minimate and all.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Greetings one and all and welcome to a new segment of Tales From The Minibar: Ever Wonder...? In this recurring series we will delve into the who, what, where, when, why and how of the minimate universe. Enjoy this first comic.

Page_1C.jpg

Page_2A.jpg

Page_3B.jpg

Page_4B.jpg

Page_5.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Another great strip!! I love the attention to detail especially the fact you used actual rocks and sand and sea shells...little things like that add so much to the feel of the shoots! Great work my friend, keep it up!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Hi all. I thought I'd share some behind the scenes pics of how the Tales From The Minibar photo shoots are set up. The key is ample amounts of lighting. The photos bellow depict my set up for Ever Wonder... Why He's Called Dum Dum Dugan. Usually I take my pics in a spare bedroom, but because this session required lots of sand I set up in the garage. As you can see the set was quite expansive (for minimates) and only a small portion in visible in the finished product. Please feel free to ask me any question.

th_P1050126.jpgth_P1050125.jpg

th_P1050129.jpgth_P1050141.jpg