UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy R US Wave 10 revealed

lastweaponmaster

Of course these pop up when I have a random Tuesday off from work and did not even go on the computer that much.

Wonderful. At least I got the Halo mates.

Guess I'll hit up ebay for the AOA mates. :(

BTW if anyone got doubles of the AOA 2 packs please let me know as I'll be willing to work out a transaction with you, just PM me.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was extremely happy to order from TRU.com and I was going to refrain from any negativity but yes, I am anticipating a crushed box and a crushed bubble mailer for a single 2-pack making the journey by itself. :huh: Anybody else getting more than one shipment to complete their order? Too bad the only padding inside the box is just a copy of the receipt. :rolleyes: But yes, at least it is in a box...

Since I won't get my hands on wave10 for a few more weeks, could somebody (anybody) please post pics of the AoA Sabretooth and Blink. They are the only mates we have not seen in person other than their packaging pics.

Houston, TX. Sorry about that, I'm on the mobile version of the site and I thought my location was indicated with my user info on the regular site.

Pics tonight or tomorrow when I have time. Doubters can doubt if they must.

odd. my two packages left together but took different routes. One is currently in New Stanton, PA (near Pittsburgh) via Cleveland and the other is in Horsham, PA (my home UPS north of philly) via Philadelphia.

Finally, a pic of AoA Sabretooth out of the packaging. Man... can't believe I am saying this, but this mate REALLY could have benefited from a crotch cap cover and bigger boots. He looks so top-heavy as is. Yikes!

Oh and here's a look at Blink.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

This guy apparently bought up loads of the TRU packs when they were online.

Not sure he's gonna be able to sell those Wolvies at that price, though :lol:

irritating he bought 12 each