UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Amalgam Custom Contest!

Punisher

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born to wealthy parents, Kurt Wayne is a mutant with superhuman agility, and the abilty to fly, but with his blue skin, fangs, three fingered hands and feet, Bat-like wings, prehensile tail and those piercing yellow eyes his appearance is frightening, but his heart is pure.

as a child he witnessed the gruesome death of his parents at the hands of a blood thirsty mob intent on killing him because of his looks, Kurt then vowed to become a protector of the innocent.

using his families immense wealth to fund his crusade he is The Dark Knight Crawler!

post-189-1276287327_thumb.jpg

post-189-1276287344_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mattallica

Tired of his bumbling and inability to protect the Mark V case, Tony Stark finally fires Happy Hogan. He then replaces Happy with his very own stepsister, Jennifer. Better known as...

post-96-1276313051_thumb.jpg

SHE-HULK HOGAN!

post-96-1276316153_thumb.jpg

off the clock...

Edited by handsomedevil

That's awesome. I had pictured a Happy Hulk Hogan Minimate in my head before, but not the female version.

I'm hoping to post an entry in time. I took a picture a few weeks back of mine, but decided to retake it once I got my photo taking set-up, um, set-up but realized tonight I dismantled my mate and would have to use the old photo. Now I can't find the picture and will bescrambling tomorrow to redo it all. If I weren't so anal about quality, I would be able to finish a lot more things in life.

Edited by groundhog7s

Well, I still couldn't get the photo quality I wanted because when I plugged in my lights, they blew a fuse and I can't figure out which one. But, here goes anyway.

The history of my amalgam mate goes back to my Hunt buddy from last year. It was an amalgam of the top 5 Marvel Minimates, 'Spider-Sense' Captain Iron Hulkerine Man seen back here. My theory was if DST could, they would just include one of each of him in every wave to meet their Spidey/Cap/IM/Hulk/Wolvie quota. So, my amalgam entry is the variant to that figure;

Stealth Reign 'Dark Spider-Sense' Invaders Captain Iron Gamma-Origins Hulkerine Man (with glow in the dark base)

100_2728.jpg

Instead of being one per wave like his counter-part, he'd be a Barney's Weiner World & Book Emporium exclusive that would only be available in their Uganda locations and show up in one out of every three stores and be available only on the second Tuesday of any month with two full moons. Limit one.

Yes, it's partly your baby. I totally meant to give you credit for the awesome work you did and forgot.

I will make a public plug here for dr baghead's amazing glow-in-the-dark moldy stuff-it's the best. Every night I see GITD Iron Man before bed and it makes me smile just a little more that day. If you don't have any of his stuff yet, get some!

Back to the contest banter. It's the last day-where are all the other last minute entries?

Last minute entry, you say?

I give you Hells Avenger: Steve Simmons!

e9yyaq.jpg

2ba2vo.jpg

fuw4mv.jpg

Fighting against his arch-nemesis, Red Violation!

2dbkq53.jpg

I'll be making a custom thread soon with their back story, a few more pictures of Steve, and a few of Red Violation.

Dang, thanks for all the positive feedback, guys. :D

Personally I wouldn't mind having that Iron Lanter, GL Deadpool, Darkclaw, and Iron Bat.

Kinda' surprised we didn't see more actual characters from the comics like Super Soldier and Spider Boy.