UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get not liking Kang, but it's still a fantastic Minimate. If anything, enjoy it on that purpose.

I mean, i get it's a joke and all, and it is kinda funny, but when so many want Kang it just feels like it could go to someone who does. :unsure:

anyone who wants kang can go buy kang. he's readily available. And I think you overestimate when you say "when so many want Kang". This board is a minority of the folks that buy minimates. That point's been discussed in various other thread. I venture to say that IF the sales of this set are doing well it's mostly because Cap and Hulk are in it, it's at the Disney store, and Avengers is a kick ass movie. DST timed it perfectly. This really belongs in the Avengers thread but since you posted here I'll respond here.

Let's see some more pics!

anyone who wants kang can go buy kang. he's readily available. And I think you overestimate when you say "when so many want Kang".

How's about "when so many around here want Kang"?

Aaaaand you might want to save him before he takes the plunge. I can tell you from first hand experience that if little plastic men "go down da hooooole", they have a nasty habit of getting stuck inside the toilet itself, and can be very "snake" resistant. They aren't Matchbox car bad, but they can be pretty freakin' annoying to remove. Not suggesting you'd purposly flush him, but I'd hate to see two minutes of funny turn into a couple of hours of extreme not.

The worst thing that ever got stuck in my toilet was a round perfume bottle, which could not be removed through conventional methods. The bottle went into the bend of the toilet's drain and was apparently the exact size of it and made some kind of perfect seal in there. I had to take the toilet out of the house completely and use a high powered hose from the bottom of the toilet and shot the thing across the yard. Back before I had a video recording device of any kind.

You know, because no one asked.

Outstanding. Makes me wish Avenger's Widow's hair was more orange, though. (And i still hate that 60s hair on 616 Widow. She needs a modern update)

Maria Hill is becoming my favorite Avengers Minimate. She's just so cool; a good example of how great "simple" can really be. The face and hair are incredible.

Outstanding. Makes me wish Avenger's Widow's hair was more orange, though. (And i still hate that 60s hair on 616 Widow. She needs a modern update)

Maria Hill is becoming my favorite Avengers Minimate. She's just so cool; a good example of how great "simple" can really be. The face and hair are incredible.

I agree with every word in this post.

The worst thing that ever got stuck in my toilet was a round perfume bottle, which could not be removed through conventional methods. The bottle went into the bend of the toilet's drain and was apparently the exact size of it and made some kind of perfect seal in there. I had to take the toilet out of the house completely and use a high powered hose from the bottom of the toilet and shot the thing across the yard. Back before I had a video recording device of any kind.

Now watch....this thread will become page after page of "Look what I got stuck in my toilet". :blink:

Now watch....this thread will become page after page of "Look what I got stuck in my toilet". :blink:

And it will be my fault, and from then on everyone will think synonymously of me and plumbing...

...and my name is Mario.

And then it's my entire school life all over again.

and then I'm sad.

I never noticed till now how darn cheerful IM2 Black Widow looks.

I never noticed till now how darn cheerful IM2 Black Widow looks.

You'd be cheerful too if you had a multiple franchise movie deal and were getting paid millions of dollars for them.

You'd be cheerful too if you had a multiple franchise movie deal and were getting paid millions of dollars for them.

Ah, then the Avengers mate must represent her fining out how much more RDJ was getting paid for that one than she was.

And you're killin' me, Webs, you're killin me. :angry:

Made my Ghost custom finally...

Anti-Venom - head and bulked up chest + head with hole + Scott Lang helmet + silver leg straps from MAX pilot + Chris Redfield shoulder straps (backwards, to be painted dark grey) + Nathan Spencer belt/loops (- two feet and right hand + caulking putty to create phasing through wall effect)

Question... does anyone know of any "tattered sleeve" Minimate pieces? I'd love to add some tatters, but I'm not sure such an accessory exists

And, of course, the group in their entirety... (okay, this is actually from before I finished up with Ghost, and Taskmaster isn't in there either)

post-3640-0-13285500-1337409285_thumb.jp

post-3640-0-23698100-1337409310_thumb.jp

Edited by Mnemosis

Made my Ghost custom finally...

Anti-Venom - head and bulked up chest + head with hole + Scott Lang helmet + silver leg straps from MAX pilot + Chris Redfield shoulder straps (backwards, to be painted dark grey) + Nathan Spencer belt/loops (- two feet and right hand + caulking putty to create phasing through wall effect)

Question... does anyone know of any "tattered sleeve" Minimate pieces? I'd love to add some tatters, but I'm not sure such an accessory exists

And, of course, the group in their entirety... (okay, this is actually from before I finished up with Ghost, and Taskmaster isn't in there either)

Awesome Ghost custom, but your second pic is very hard to make out. :/

Ghooooostttttt.......

I must have him. And Songbird. And Zemo. And Luke Cage with Thunderbolt shoulders. And...

I must stop myself. I could go on forever.

Okay, one more. Yelena Belova Black Widow please.

Great pictures, Lurch. That last one seems kind of creepily plant tentacle-y to me.

Edited by The Geohound

Ah, then the Avengers mate must represent her fining out how much more RDJ was getting paid for that one than she was.

And you're killin' me, Webs, you're killin me. :angry:

:thumbsup: