UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Psyguy's customs: More Marvel

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonderful looking Hanna Barbaera mates. The noses for the humans throw me a little, but otherwise they're incredible faithful and accurate to the cartoon.

And Captain Caveman is the best custom I've seen this year. Absolutely wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Psyguy, I am in love with all your customs! They are absolutely amazing, and its refreshing seeing someone so talented ESPECIALLY with the hair sculpting, you're doing an amazing job and keep up the awesome work!

I'd have to say my favourite ones so far are the Dark X-Men, The Hellions (cannot believe someone made them! Glad you did!) and of course your Mockingbird one is my favourite out of all of them! Would love to see you make more characters :D Definitely going to be following this thread :)

Keep up the marvel-lous work! ;P

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the positive comments, much appreciated.

I have been trying to complete this commission for a long time and have finally finished it today. It's probably the trickiest custom I have made so far due to the amount of sculpting needed. Brother Warth is made from a combination of Hulk and Kingpin parts.

post-1790-0-92203200-1362936633_thumb.jp

Not clue about Grenn, or any another colour, Lattern's but visually that's a cool design. The sculpting has the right amount of detail to fit in perfectly with other mates and I love the contrast between the texture skin and factory smooth looking suit.

Thanks everyone. I started Warth last year and was hoping to finish him back in December as my entry for the DC category of Bob's customs awards, but I ran into some last minute troubles. Even today when I finally put the head on it cracked his chest piece so I had to glue and re-sculpt over the cracks. He is pretty sturdy now but I will be glad when he gets to his destination in one piece.

@Hawkeye's Junk: Just the one at the minute I am afraid! I'd be open to another at some point in the future though.