UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man II Movie Minimates General Discussion

rx78jj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the LTS love guys! :)

The Stark Expo 2-Pack is arriving this week.

When is Wave 35 coming in?

It arrived last week.

Why aren't they being shipped out yet?

Most of the orders have already shipped, but I can't seem to configure our new online postage system to automatically email people their tracking numbers. If anyone here wants their tracking number, feel free to send me an email or a PM. :)

in Luke we trust! :lol:

oh, and drgnrbrn316... if you're reading this, i PM'd you, but i've had a few problems with people receiving my messages at the moment, let me know if you received it! cheers!

anyway... can't wait to get these guys, certainly considering some drones now, assuming Luke has any left next week

The 4-Pack, Battle Tactics Boxset also available at Scifigenre.com for $13.60 - at least a couple of bucks less than BBTS or AFX. Best yet, they usually ship within a day and often ship via USPS Priority mail which saves a couple more bucks and usually arrives faster than FedEx or UPS Ground.

https://www.scifigenre.com/itemDetail.aspx?...UXJJ00RLKNTLT2T.

These guys have been nothing but good to me and I'd recommend them

I choked a little when I saw Tony in that helmet. It's looks... heavy.

Yeah my first reaction was: Daft Punk Custom Time!

Do this for the charity mate contest and i will bid like a MOFO for them!

I saw them and sydney two years ago. it was an awesome experience!

I choked a little when I saw Tony in that helmet. It's looks... heavy.

Yeah my first reaction was: Daft Punk Custom Time!

Do this for the charity mate contest and i will bid like a MOFO for them!

I saw them and sydney two years ago. it was an awesome experience!

That WOULD make an awesome Daft Punk costum!! I made a halloween costume last year with lights and all! You're lucky Nessex, I'd love to see them in concert.

Hehe. Daft Punk.

So after seeing the movie, my opinion of the drones has changed. While before I thought their heads were far too un-Minimate-ish, I think they are perfect now.

Justin Hammer's reaction sealed the deal. How is a head supposed to fit in there?

I saw the movie this weekend (which was awesome) and wondered if anyone has seen any clear pics on-line of what the drones in the movie look like without all of the film lighting and such. I think you could tell the Minimates don't look exactly like them, but there were never any real clear shots of them from what I could see.

Just been skimming this thread and it can be a bit confusing on what mate is from where. I did notice there is no non BD version of the triangle chest piece armour from the end of the movie. The armour design is even on the packages but not been made which I find a surprise. Or is it I'm wrong and someone has got it for release?

That is, like, 400% more effective with sound.

There's this pic of the navy drones. But, yeah, otherwise Google has nothing but Minimate love. Weird.

MiniFiend, I think the triangle IM is coming as a TRU exclusive with Rhodey in uniform. There was a pic, maybe around page 50 or so...

So, what I'm saying is I don't want any visual spoilers.

You mean like this?

spoiler.jpg

:P

This did not go unnoticed. Nor did the coffee I spit all over my computer.

Edited by Turtle

That is, like, 400% more effective with sound.

There's this pic of the navy drones. But, yeah, otherwise Google has nothing but Minimate love. Weird.

MiniFiend, I think the triangle IM is coming as a TRU exclusive with Rhodey in uniform. There was a pic, maybe around page 50 or so...

You mean like this?

spoiler.jpg

This did not go unnoticed. Nor did the coffee I spit all over my computer.

cheers found its its post http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...st&p=153972

You mean like this?

spoiler.jpg

What the hell is the real purpose for those things because I've got one on the back of my jalopy ???? When I bought my ol' banger the sales-guy said something about 'spoiling' or something similar & I must agree it does spoil the back of the damn thing :angry: What clinched the deal was that I realised what an excellent display shelf it makes & I take a selection of the guys with me just about everywhere I go :D

However I don't always come back with all of them .... :(post-638-1274119919_thumb.jpg post-638-1274119994_thumb.jpg

Edited by buttheadsmate

what the spoiler is supposed to do is create downward force creating better traction and grip. For me I'm unsure if the effect actually works on street cars as much as I dont think the speeds can be reached most of the time to make them effective.

what the spoiler is supposed to do is create downward force creating better traction and grip.

This does not seem to be working with the Minimates .......do you think Blu-Tack would help?

Thinking about it any chance of a decent spoiler for minimates died with DCD ;)