UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New minimate website on the horizon...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With about an hour+ to go before this site becomes live ...I know ....I just know that there will be some 'early bird catching worm' offer will have come & one between now (I'm off to my slumber) & when I next log on (after my slumber) :rolleyes: . "Oh I'm so happy to have won the Gold Ghostbuster variant of which there are only 50 numbered items in the world" :verymad:

I must get that 'Green card' one day .....or marry an American girl. :ermm:

I must get that 'Green card' one day :D

Edited by buttheadsmate

Whoa - countdown timer is gone all of a sudden. Site's not live, but there's a lot more there now.

EDIT: Just the "play" section isn't live. Everything else seems to be there.

Edited by boyd

Molecule Man and SW Spiderwoman are on the Marvel poster under "Collect." Hopefully that is a sign.

oooo I like this sign! :D

Edited by SErge

So will the site have a "make your own" minimate? I figure maybe a generic color and face change thing.. It would be really cool if you could actually have one made for you. I'll have to try and log on tomorrow and see whats what.

Yeah I spotted those to and then immediately noticed the absolute lack of MOHAWK STORM!!! Sorry I am still a little pissy about this. But seriously I get the Molecule Man but WHY Julia when Storm won the DST Popularity contest?

Yeah I spotted those to and then immediately noticed the absolute lack of MOHAWK STORM!!! Sorry I am still a little pissy about this. But seriously I get the Molecule Man but WHY Julia when Storm won the DST Popularity contest?

Assuming this is a future TRU 2-pack - anything with "Spider" in the name will probably sell better than a Storm Minimate with a mass retail audience.

???

That's all there is to the site? I was expecting so much more.

Yeah it's midnight here and a "full catalog" that is not "full" btw, and three images of it's three main lines is all I'm getting.

I hope there's more soon.... :blush:

Excuse me a second. SCREW YOU DST! You said you wouldn't re-release variants! So what do you f^&%ing call this?! You got away with Black Spiderman because it was so freaking popular, and you dropped several versions before saying "screw it" and giving us the same figure with a removable mask. I'm sick of this crap! Stand by your word! I refuse to shell out money for figures only to have them show up later! WHAT THE HELL?! WHY are you pulling this crap?!

I'm so mad I can't even see straight right now. Screw you, DST. One more stunt like this and I'm done. I'm not kidding.

Excuse me a second. SCREW YOU DST! You said you wouldn't re-release variants! So what do you f^&%ing call this?! You got away with Black Spiderman because it was so freaking popular, and you dropped several versions before saying "screw it" and giving us the same figure with a removable mask. I'm sick of this crap! Stand by your word! I refuse to shell out money for figures only to have them show up later! WHAT THE HELL?! WHY are you pulling this crap?!

I'm so mad I can't even see straight right now. Screw you, DST. One more stunt like this and I'm done. I'm not kidding.

Dont blow a gasket. I understand it can be frustrating it took me a looong time to track down a original version of symboite spidey and then they release back in black spidey and I was glad to have both in the end. Was I annoyed to have shelled out for a figure then another appears, no not really I see it as having two fun figures but one I can actually play with and not be scared that it would get messed up.

we all knew there was a chance of spiderwoman getting released after seeing the proto art for secret wars. would you have been as annoyed if she would have made that set.

I couldn't believe the silence when the AFX exclusive appeared in a TRU pack whilst the Fat-head Symbiote at least sucked badly. TM2's comments are often zany but very often spot on with my thinking & the silence was again golden when I saw the picture of the old variant with the new hairdo .

It is difficult, as I said yesterday in another thread ,not to get cynical.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I don't think the fat head symbiote Spidey looks anywhere near as bad as regular fat head spidey. I'm a bit surprised at the news about this Spider-Woman though. I guess the only way we'll get clarification is if someone asks the question on the DST Q&A page.