UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 27: Origins Wolverine

Marvel Zombies

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The variant is Spec Ops Sabretooth, how do I know... well I have the pix ;)

T.

Wow. Great guess by TM Dino.

Or he read this post.

Now who is that guy who posted under it ;)

T.

Spoil all my fun why dontcha?!

Hmm. No X3 parts... I would have laid money on reuse of the claws and sideburns. Still suspect they'll be there. I know Matt loves those claws even more than I do!

Hmm. No X3 parts... I would have laid money on reuse of the claws and sideburns. Still suspect they'll be there. I know Matt loves those claws even more than I do!

Nope def no use of sideburns either new or not obvious hairpieces.

And for the claws... they look diferent especially the bone ones... ooops! did I say that out loud.

T.

p.s. Dinobot how about you go read the guidelines about signatures...

So TBT... is it just pix of the Wolverine moviemates or waves 25, 26 & 27 that we're gonna see tomorrow?

#25 have already been posted in their own thread this morning.

Tomorrow will be wave #26 The Wolverine movie wave.

No pix forthcoming for old#26, I'd suspect you'll have to wait until toy fare for those and their new sister wave ;)

T.

New sister wave sounds intriguing.

An assumption on my part, DST always show and release Marvel waves in pairs, and if they are saying old#26 is coming in summer they must have anothe wave to pair with it?

T.

Seems like the movie-'Mates typically come in pairs--2 SM 3s; Iron Man/Hulk (the Ghostrider series was to come after the X3 wave, wasn't it?). Is there any other Marvel movie coming out next year? Thor is still a ways off, isn't it?

As long as this wave doesn't invalidate the originally-anticipated wave 26, I'm good. I rather like the seeming potential of the "Special Forces" versions as those could be tweaked to quick-custom a Maverick or whoever. and Blob? yus. Movie Deadpool? hey, since we're getting a regular comic-style Deadpool later on, this presents a bevy of custom potential. He could also look kickass enough to stand as his own figure, which would also be good. While I would've preferred a box set instead [bSG-style armor Special Forces Sabertooth and Logan, with alternate jackets or whatever for their street clothes], this isn't too shabby.

Eager to see pics. :D

No pix forthcoming for old#26, I'd suspect you'll have to wait until toy fare for those and their new sister wave ;)

T.

Oooo, I like sisters! I'm already going start speculating on Capt. Marvel to go with our Skrulls (maybe we could start a new thread...just kidding!). But Timbo, though I realize all will be revealed in a few short hours (what hour BTW?), is there any way that you could give us a 'lil hint as to what Blob looks like? Not necessarily a full-blown description, but do you think that those of us wanting a comic version will very disappointed (I haven't seen any film spoilers yet, so I'm not sure how different "movie Blob" is from his comic counterpart)? Could it be "quick-customed" into one in the event that we don't receive a comic version for a while (though I think we all know it'll be done)? Sorry, I'm just not very good with surprises, Thanks!

I misread Congo as Conga. Carry on.

Now that would be a great variant. Plus Hugh Jackman can sing and dance already....Maybe the sequel(him and Toby could team-up for a number). :sick:

And they can be in a threesome with Kirk Lazarus aka Robert Downey Jr. for the Satan's Alley sequel :blink:

T.

Oooo, I like sisters! I'm already going start speculating on Capt. Marvel to go with our Skrulls (maybe we could start a new thread...just kidding!). But Timbo, though I realize all will be revealed in a few short hours (what hour BTW?), is there any way that you could give us a 'lil hint as to what Blob looks like? Not necessarily a full-blown description, but do you think that those of us wanting a comic version will very disappointed (I haven't seen any film spoilers yet, so I'm not sure how different "movie Blob" is from his comic counterpart)? Could it be "quick-customed" into one in the event that we don't receive a comic version for a while (though I think we all know it'll be done)? Sorry, I'm just not very good with surprises, Thanks!

A Captain Mar-Vell would be fantastic!

So - it's 4:45 on the 16th here in australia, which is 'tomorrow' to you guys.

Ca i get you to send me the pictures of Wave 26 now TBT? :biggrin:

Not to spoil your party or anything... but it's "tomorrow" here (2:35pm, Jan 16) too. :P

So - it's 4:45 on the 16th here in australia, which is 'tomorrow' to you guys.

Ca i get you to send me the pictures of Wave 26 now TBT? :biggrin:

Not to spoil your party or anything... but it's "tomorrow" here (2:35pm, Jan 16) too. :P

its 1:28 pm over here in the UK :whistling: