UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that his pants legs are tucked into his boots when he's riding the horse at the end of Begins. I tried taking them out, but they were so wrinkled that I just put them back in.

Murphy's face is not underneath the mask, and there is no extra sculpt sadly.

Don't know where you can get Two-Face from. You missed out a couple months ago when, I think Hastings was selling him for $50. You can probably find him for $80-90 shipped if you look around.

Your current PM must not be a very charismatic guy, anyway. He hasn't received half the attention in the U.S. press that his predecessor did.

I wish our presidents had to go through "Question Time." Anyway. . .

I picked up a new acquisition!

SDC13436.jpg

Sadly, the odds weren't in my favor this time and one of the studs fell off his jacket and appears lost.

Watching Terminator as I type :buttrock:

Nice display, K80! I got my T1 Terminator this week, and can't believe how great he looks. The sculpt and outfit are incredible.

The only thing I don't like are the boots. They don't look very realistic to me at all. They almost look comically oversized. I still find Uncle Bob to be the superior figure. Now excuse me while I go find cover before Sam reads this and starts throwing crap at me. ;)

Know what I love about his videos? I watched that 3 times before I even realized they were in a bathroom. They are so good you never realize the backgrounds. Half of them take place on a kitchen table and you're like "Wow! Cool terrain!" I guess they're true to life in imagination in that respect.