• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The cardboard boxes mates come in can be pretty handy too... besides the basic arts & crafts stuff, you can probably cut out the box art, logos and biography boxes and use them for a collection display.

... which I hope to one day get around to doing. Right now my boxes take up even more space than the actual Minimates. :blink:

... which I hope to one day get around to doing. Right now my boxes take up even more space than the actual Minimates. :blink:

Yeah... <_<

I use my twist ties for a good number of things. I don't get very long ones though as I tend to cut them, take the figure out, and throw them away still tied in the back of the box. I manage to save enough though. Spider appreciates it.

• 3 weeks later...
What happened to the comment function, Luke? Really cool article, Punisher! I wanted to comment there, but I had to log in. Did you receive a lot of spam so you had to change that option?

Unfortunately, yes, I was getting dozens of spam comments per day. Once you log in you should be fine.

But logging in means one needs to have a wordpress account, right?

Whoops, I don't know how that setting got changed. It must have happened when I updated the software. That should be fixed now. As long as you have commented before you should be able to log in just by putting in your name and email. No Wordpress account needed.