UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hulk This Week

Trekker 42

Sorry guys! They were supposed to be in stores today according to our estimated dates, however it looks like next week will be the new ship date. The Hulk Minimates are here, just couldn't get shipped out to comic book stores in time to go on sale today. Rest assured, they're coming VERY soon!

Edited by DSTMatt

Sorry guys! They were supposed to be in stores today according to our estimated dates, however it looks like next week will be the new ship date. The Hulk Minimates are here, just couldn't get shipped out to comic book stores in time to go on sale today. Rest assured, they're coming VERY soon!

thank you for keeping us in the loop. i can't wait to get my abomination on! oh that sounds bad. :sick:

Iron Man being pushed back aint half bad. Gives me time to save money. The Hulk wave seems to feel a little lack luster IMO. <_<

Somebody apparently already has them?!? http://cgi.ebay.com/MARVEL-MINIMATES-SERIE...id=p3286.c0.m14

Given that it is the weekend it looks like they are trying to make it look that way. In the description it says "item will ship within three days of receiving payment. Making it on or around Wendesday. But according to what I have noticed going on around my comic shop, they close aroung 11 or 12 on Tuesdays. That means there is a strong possibility they do get them earlier that day and re arrange everything that evening to put new comics and toys out. My theory at least.... ;)

My comic shop gets their stuff Wednesday, then catalogs it and releases it Thursday. ...but what's a little extra wait? Because I'm a loyal customer, :D , my middleman Phillip will hold anything I want, special order anything he can, and hold whatever I want for as long as I want. :)

But how can you guys pass up an entire wave? I mean, yes, they are lackluster--but my "problem" (not something I'm particularly proud of) is the simple fact that if I see Minimates I don't have, I simply MUST buy them. I have that little self-control. :( There's probably councilling for that...

I even bought the Abomination/Smart Hulk 2-pack, without even thinking about the plastic monsters that were inside. I quickly realized I had just brought into my home the most awful Minimates ever made (to my knowledge).

Edited by Alpheon

I even bought the Abomination/Smart Hulk 2-pack, without even thinking about the plastic monsters that were inside. I quickly realized I had just brought into my home the most awful Minimates ever made (to my knowledge).

Hey... I like Abomination! That's harsh. Sure, he's a little huge, but so what? He's fun to play with.

But yeah, Smart Hulk sucks. In facct, I only use Smart Hulk to make a story where the Leader is created. Once the Leader creates himself, he looks for the Hulk to attempt to get some blood and use it to make himself stronger. It works and we get the Smart Hulk, who is then killed by Abomination (who is not an enemy but a friend to Hulk. He's like Rick Jones. And he's SHIELD"s second-in-command directly under Nick Fury until the accident.) End of Story.