UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

Not a great deal, but it might be cheaper for international fans to order this here than through eBay, when shipping is taken into account. . .

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

Also, while I love Stan Lee as much as the next guy, recall that the SDCC Stan Lee from last year "warmed" the "digital pegs" on Hasbrotoyshop.com last year for several months, as I recall--as did that She-Hulk.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I.... have.... been Mugged!! It was only a matter of time, and yes, I blame this thread. Wolverine is now mine :D So far I only want a select few, Spidey, Black Spidey, IM, Venom, GALACTUS. Oooooo do I want Galactus. Hopefully it stays this way, but that Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow are lookin mighty sweet...

BS

Hey guys. The store I work at has a couple of the Marvel Muggs in stock, I'm guessing it's wave 1 figures. I definitely saw Venom, and I'm pretty sure I saw Spider-Man (and there was another 2 different figures, but I didn't see what they were). If anyone is looking for any specific Marvel figures, send me a PM and I'll check what's in stock.

PM sent, Cornflakes!

*fingers crossed*

I wouldn't freak too much about harder to find figures right now. With GI Joes anyway, Hasbro has been pretty good at getting fans what they want in revision cases. . .eventually :) . Notice the Wolvie shipping with the Galactus case.

Marvelous news has boxed images of marvel Wave 4 and info on the 4th yet unseen figure from this wave. Its a re-release of Wolverine from wave 1 :(

Wave 4 box images link.

Other news is the new Vader coming up for SW Muggs isn't just a re-release its a figure ppl want.

post-179-1217744558_thumb.jpg

Now if his head is bald on one side and a full mask on the other that will be super cool.

Edited by MiniFiend UK

If anyone is interested bbts has preorders up on some new muggs.

Mighty Muggs Wave 06 Darth Vader, Plo koon, Han Solo (Hoth), and Grand Moff Tarkin.

Shirtless Darth Maul

Darth Raven

looks like there is a revision case coming with venom in it for the people that are still looking.

What exactly is a revision case? Does that just mean they packed a different number of each figure or something?

no its more like a restock of figures as you see from that revision case its

Spidey

Iron Man

Venom

Ghost Rider

thats 3 figures from wave 1 and 1 from wave 3. Hasbro I have heard are very good at keeping older waves stocked up in stores with this sort of revision ordering so stores can fill up gaps without getting stuck with figures that dont sell.

Revision Cases Coming soon

The interesting thing there is there is a SW revision case coming with a stormtrooper in it which will make ppl happy as I think out of all the muggs brands the stormtrooper seems to be the rarest one of all or most sought for army building etc.

Edited by MiniFiend UK

Glad to hear they're doing revisions for the SW line too... after shelling out on there for the SDCC Iron Man, going to eBay for the Stormtrooper would've sucked... plus the Fett and the Yoda have grown on me since I passed on them the first time round...

If only all toy companies made things this easy to find :)