UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Skull Buster's Customs

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, you got a picture taken with Stan Lee! You know, I almost had the chance to get a picture with Bill Clinton, but that's a story for another time... :D

Fan-frickin-tastic on the latest customs. I have been wanting to make an Omega Red custom for a while now. Yous looks incredible. I am still holding out for the chance to get an official Sabretooth that looks like your custom one. Ultimate Sabretooth just isn't good enough. We need more X-men villians. Maybe with the latest waves including more villians like Apocalypse, Mysterio, Hydro Man, Hobgoblin, Kraven, etc. that we will see more X-men villians.

• 1 month later...

new update!!

continuing with the x-men villians theme, this time we have Pyro and Avalanche in there classic look. these guys were commissioned by a very unexpected sorce and i was more then honered to make them for him.

Up first is Pyro: repainted minimate body,reworked combination of booster gold's collar, Thing's chest peice,and a modified mega blocks backpack, modified wild cat's mask, sculped hair, modified Ryu's hand gards, and tubeing.

Avalanche: repainted minimate body, modified abomination's chest peice, modified new x-men wolverine belt, modified DCD batman mask.

Edited by skull buster

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

New update

Both winter soldier and omega red were done as commissions awhile back; I’m very pleased with the way they turned out.

Redieen was done as my secret Santa gift for… you guessed it, Redieen1313. I even made a little box/mountain packaging for it.

Recipes

Winter Soldier: standard hair piece (I’m not sure who it originally came from) modified movie hob-goblin chest piece, modified BSG colonial officer belt, repainted minimate body

Omega red: modified akuma hair piece, scratch built armor, modified Mr. fantastic gloves, scratch built boots, repainted belt and minimate body.

Redieen: scratch built headpiece, modified apocalypse armor and gloves, modified movie hulk feet.