UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Skull Buster's Customs

thanks for the comments guys, as for scarlet spidey, he was a commission. but i did have fun making him.

i have a lot more in the works so there should be another update in the next couple weeks.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your two newest ones are amazing. I especially love the Darkness mini. I have one that I have been working on, but it looks like complete crap compared to yours. Did you sculpt the hair for him? It doesn't look familiar to me. Once again, great job. Your customs just get better and better.

thanks for comments everyone. i did a lot of work on these last 2 and i'm going to be sad to see them go. And as for the darkness's hair, that was fully sculpted along with ant-man's armor.

thanks for comments everyone. i did a lot of work on these last 2 and i'm going to be sad to see them go. And as for the darknesse's the hair, that was fully sculpted along with ant-man's armor.

I am terribly sorry man. You need to take some time off and do some amazing customs for yourself. Tackle the most amazing looking character you can find, and stare at it all day long knowing its all yours. :D

• 5 months later...

it's been awhile since i updated, i've got two new ones for you guys. let me know what you think and look for more to come.

also the phantom is for sale or trade, if anyone is intrested

And Psylocke, Gambit & Hellboy!! Your Phantom's excellent though. A small comment: I don't know if it's the light, but I think you should (draw with a black marker) on the torso again so it's clearer. Just picking a nit.

thanks for the comments everyone.

And Psylocke, Gambit & Hellboy!! Your Phantom's excellent though. A small comment: I don't know if it's the light, but I think you should (draw with a black marker) on the torso again so it's clearer. Just picking a nit.

yeah i noticed that too, but it's just the way the light hits it, it doesnt look that faded in real life. thanks anyway.

Great customs! When are we going to see an epic battle between Pepsiman and Diet-Coke Man and is there any possibility of Mr. Pibb joining the fray?

Actually I own Pepsiman and my friend owns Diet Coke Man, so I'd have to set that up. :D

Great customs! When are we going to see an epic battle between Pepsiman and Diet-Coke Man and is there any possibility of Mr. Pibb joining the fray?

Actually I own Pepsiman and my friend owns Diet Coke Man, so I'd have to set that up. :D

yeah could you do that i would love to see a group shot of them fighting to the death. oh and i dont know about Dr. pip but a Dr. Pepper might be joining them fairley soon.

yeah could you do that i would love to see a group shot of them fighting to the death. oh and i dont know about Dr. pip but a Dr. Pepper might be joining them fairley soon.

Seriously? How much would you charge for something like that? I'd love to own a Dr. Pepper Mate! Is it a commission already spoken for? Would this be something better discussed via PM?

Seriously? How much would you charge for something like that? I'd love to own a Dr. Pepper Mate! Is it a commission already spoken for? Would this be something better discussed via PM?

That one is already spoken for :biggrin:

• 3 months later...

i'ts been awhile but i finally updated everything. This time there are five new customs, includeing a project that i have been working on for myself. (pics are on page 1)

Up first is a classic sabertooth: repainted minimate body, SM3 venom hands and fully sculpted hair and fur.

Next is a classic omega red: repainted minimate body, classic flash belt and modified boots. fully sculpted hair and armor. the tenticals are made from twisted wire.

Dr. Pepper-mate: fully repainted minimate body.

Badger-Mate: this one was for the charity aution that just ended. he is a fully repainted minimate body, SM3 venom chest, and modified SM3 goblin boots. fully sulpted head, and hands, the claws are made from sharpend bobby pins.

Stan Lee mate: this guy was made for the preview party that took place at the vergin mega moble store the day before the start of the new york comic con. stan lee was supposed to be siging things, but what ended up happening was i had to give my minimate to one of his agents and they would have him sign it at a later date and then send it to my house. the picture you see was a chance of fate or some really really good luck, because no one was able to could get close to him the whole night. i was able to just catch him outside the store as he was waiting for his limo.

last but not least , the X-file office model: i strated it about a year ago, and had to keep putting it off to the side every now and then but it eventually got done. i was able to take it to the new youk comic con and got it signed by the series creators chris carter and frank spotnitz. its made from various materals there are just to many to name, but everything it is handcrafted.

well thats it for now, and as always comments are welcome. (please disregared any spelling or grammer errors. :D )