UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
JeffBohn

The Nightmare Before Christmas

15 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

All of those sets were falling off the card from the beginning. I was there when they put them out.

Then my bad. I saw so many stapled/taped/shrink-wrapped (just the tray) that I made a bad assumption. :(

Don’t worry about it. Expect the best, assume the worst. The people looking to steal from the Madison TRU look for game cards, not Minimates.

So if the BP stuff has been gone since you bought it all (when it came in), is it unusual that they haven't restocked?

Also, is there more than 1 TRU in Madison?  I thought I had read that the Madison TRU was closing, but there was a sign on the door that said, "Don't worry, we're not closing."

About 14 years ago we had 2. The East side one went out of business and became a dedicated BRU. That is the one that may, or may no longer, be closing.

Yes, Marvel seems to rarely be restocked at Madison, especially Marvel movie waves. Not sure why.

I can't wait for that set, and really hope we can get the tree with skeletons in Minimate form as well.

A little display I put up for Halloween:

V5cqJh9.jpg

I need a new regular Oogie. This one's eye is scratched. I don't remember if I got him like that, or if it happened in storage. :( 

Hey Tenime I would add The Pumpkin King Jack for sure!!!

I also want that Fountain set.

I need that Harlequin Demon so I can finally make a custom mm of myself.