2x April

2x Foot

2x Blue Kraang

1x Clear Kraang

I'd hope for 3 Foot. Troop building's gonna be tough enough as is. confused.gif

Agreed.

I was only being realistic.:yes:

Edited by Onyx_6

Pretty sure everybody in the first assortment will come with a weapon of some kind. Some of the turtles carry two, and I believe we will be accurate to that. Some of the characters have multiple arms that ARE weapons.

Not everybody is going to be Series 48 Mr. Fantastic, but I believe everybody in Series 1 should come with SOMEthing.

Is this the actual first confirmation it is the turtles?

I've been mostly without internet.

So we're getting some kind of blind bagged property and it isn't a license we already know of, correct?

The blind bag property is TMNT. The new license will debut with a single fig in this year's annual Horrorconvention.

Here you go:

A Diamond Select Toys Release! The heroes on the half-shell are joining the Minimates family, and we're offering them in a whole new way! Each countertop display contains 18 blind-bagged pouches, and each pouch contains one 2-inch Minimates mini-figure, featuring interchangeable parts and accessories. Each display holds nine different Minimates, including Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, April O'Neil, Shredder, Foot Soldier, Footbot and a rare, one-per-case glowing Michelangelo! There's a full set in every case! Designed by Art Asylum!

• 1 month later...

Zach, I'm hoping you see this and can offer some advice:

My friend is a store manager of a Gamestop. He's not new to the position. He knows what he's doing.

But he's telling me there's no way for him to order a case of these for his store (whether to hook me up or just sell to other customers).

He says that he has to order them individually through the public website (which I can do myself right now).

Is there someone he would have to contact through his distribution center or even DST to rectify this?

I said a lot in this thread & swayed between absolute pessimism & a little bit of optimism about Minimate blind-bags .

15 pages of wasted breath then.