UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kill Bill

Ha, me too. I can't stop looking at it.

These sets are fantastic, especially the Crazy 88 box... so many accessories. The extra heads and multiple extra hairpieces just put this one over the top.

Very pleased with the HOBL box too, Go-Go's real chain was a nice touch. The extra head/hair for multiple looks is another winner. Nice job.

I'm in for everything from this line, I haven't been disappointed with any of the releases to date and am looking forward to the rest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome.

biggrin.png

The Bride's track suit doesn't stay bloodless for very long at all in that scene. I totally get why DST went the way they did.

I rewatched the beginning of that scene to make sure I had the correct arm for Sofie, and the tracksuit gets soaked from Sofie's blood, so she looks exactly like that before the Crazy 88 ever even get near her.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

KillBillDeadlyVipers-copy-300x275.jpg

Kill Bill Minimates Deadly Vipers Box Set

A Diamond Select Toys release! Black Mamba. Copperhead. Sidewinder. California Mountain Snake. Along with Cottonmouth, these four killers made up the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad, commanded by the Snake Charmer, Bill. When Beatrix Kiddo was left for dead, she came back to kill every one of her old comrades, and now Beatrix, Vernita Green, Bud and Elle Driver make up the fourth Kill Bill Minimates box set! Each 2-inch Minimates mini-figure stands 2 inches tall with 14 points of articulation, and features interchangeable parts and accessories. Packaged on a full-color blister card. Designed by Art Asylum!

Box Set SRP: $19.99

Looks like Vernita Green and Bud are holding the other's accessory in that solicitation pic. I hope to hell that that sweet pine box accessory we saw at TF 2013 is still coming with this set.

image5.jpg

Also just found these packaging pics of the masters of Death 4-pack. Nice!

Kill-Bill-Masters-of-Death-Minimates-Box
Edited by MINI_MYTE

KillBillDeadlyVipers-copy-300x275.jpg

Kill Bill Minimates Deadly Vipers Box Set

A Diamond Select Toys release! Black Mamba. Copperhead. Sidewinder. California Mountain Snake. Along with Cottonmouth, these four killers made up the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad, commanded by the Snake Charmer, Bill. When Beatrix Kiddo was left for dead, she came back to kill every one of her old comrades, and now Beatrix, Vernita Green, Bud and Elle Driver make up the fourth Kill Bill Minimates box set! Each 2-inch Minimates mini-figure stands 2 inches tall with 14 points of articulation, and features interchangeable parts and accessories. Packaged on a full-color blister card. Designed by Art Asylum!

Box Set SRP: $19.99

Hello, Callisto!

Looks like Vernita Green and Bud are holding the other's accessory in that solicitation pic. I hope to hell that that sweet pine box accessory we saw at TF 2013 is still coming with this set.

image5.jpg

Also just found these packaging pics of the masters of Death 4-pack. Nice!

"Removable Body Parts" ~ I love it! Glad to see the mix-and-match aspect of Minimates getting more attention on the packaging, Zach. :thumbsup:

These Mates all look great, good work, DST!

Can I suggest a Nurse Elle/Clean Motorcycle Suit Bride as this year's SDCC exclusive? With unarticulated Bebe! ;)

That would pretty much complete Kill Bill.

DST could put out the Deadly Vipers boxed set with Elle, O-Ren, Vernita and Bud in their black duds (with machine guns galore) and there could be the pregnant Beatrix in wedding dress with wedding guest Bill 2-pack. Oooo... And Beatrix could come with alternate beat up head. Edited by MINI_MYTE