UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kaipo

Agents Of Shield Minimates Speculation Thread

Recommended Posts

Still surprised we don't have these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well with this announcement it's pretty exciting to see another product for Agents of SHIELD other than Funkos. Still holding out hope for a boxset or two...

wF5DpVLN03F_O-I6M2q87S2gR7jsJ6fnZGfvU61w6Rg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MisterPL said:

But will Ghost Rider get a ride?

Only if he brought his bus pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2016 at 8:31 PM, Bighurt546 said:

I am a huge fan of Agents of Shield. I wish Diamond would make some MCU Shild Agents. Until DST does, here is my quick custom Agents of Shield squad. Hope everyone enjoys and please let me know what you think. Sorry in advance for the bad camera work.

IMG_0194.JPG

What hair pieces did you use for yo-yo and Quake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes sense, they are going to hit the always important 100th episode before the season finishes.  I wonder if they'll kill off Coulson to wrap up that loose thread from the cinematic MCU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zylek said:

Makes sense, they are going to hit the always important 100th episode before the season finishes.  I wonder if they'll kill off Coulson to wrap up that loose thread from the cinematic MCU.

Yup. That is really what matters at this point is the magic syndication number. It's a shame the Most Wanted Pilot didn't get picked up (or the characters folded back in) because that would have extended the life of the show but now that the show is too far removed from the movies it really didn't have the numbers to support the production. I shall miss them though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zylek said:

Makes sense, they are going to hit the always important 100th episode before the season finishes.  I wonder if they'll kill off Coulson to wrap up that loose thread from the cinematic MCU.

Spoiler

Funny, because thats a big part of the show soon. Coulson has some weird alien disease and if they try to save him, Quake will....well quake apart the world. So yeah, I guess they are gonna wrap it like that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gmonkey2k said:
  Hide contents

Funny, because thats a big part of the show soon. Coulson has some weird alien disease and if they try to save him, Quake will....well quake apart the world. So yeah, I guess they are gonna wrap it like that.

 

And see, I was thinking (hoping) Quake destroying the world was a red herring. I want them to tie the show back into the movies and was (am) really hopeful that it was Thanos and his attack that destroyed the world. Daisy running off was/will be to go try and help the Avengers.

But, again, I just really want this to come full circle and tie back into the MCU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

Yup. That is really what matters at this point is the magic syndication number. It's a shame the Most Wanted Pilot didn't get picked up (or the characters folded back in) because that would have extended the life of the show but now that the show is too far removed from the movies it really didn't have the numbers to support the production. I shall miss them though.

Hunter came back for an episode at least.

 

5 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

 

  Hide contents

And see, I was thinking (hoping) Quake destroying the world was a red herring. I want them to tie the show back into the movies and was (am) really hopeful that it was Thanos and his attack that destroyed the world. Daisy running off was/will be to go try and help the Avengers.

 

But, again, I just really want this to come full circle and tie back into the MCU.

Same. :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Agents having saved the day yet again complete their adventure.  Cut to commercial, where Coulson says as usual "Agents of Shield will return in a moment."  When they return, Coulson looks to the sky, the camera is looking down and we see all the Agents looking up in awe, and then determination.  Coulson looks back to the team, "Let's get to work."  The camera pans around to look up at the sky, where we see the giant ring from the Infinity trailer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

 

  Hide contents

Hunter came back for an episode at least.

 

 

Same. :confused:

Yeah all of this. I am still watching the show weekly but wish they had been folded back in permanently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So with a Season 6 renewal, is there any more of a chance to see these? Pllleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bofox said:

So with a Season 6 renewal, is there any more of a chance to see these? Pllleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssee

I do not think there is a chance in hell and to be honest given the ratings and such I would be shocked since it would probably pull Alpha Flight numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If all we get is an assortment based on the comics, I'll be happy. We already have Quake, Lady Sif, and Ghost Rider. Bring on:

Deathlok & Fitz

Mockingbird & Simmons

Yo-Yo & May

The Patriot & Ward

Toss in a Mack BAF for good measure.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, gosh, it would be hard for AoS to compete with the lameness of Gotham minimates.

I think there is a boxset or assortment that could do okay, especially if it included Coulson with two heads and the Destroyer gun, but I'm also sure there's no way DST will ever try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, stack32 said:

Well, gosh, it would be hard for AoS to compete with the lameness of Gotham minimates.

:exactly:

Don't get me started on Gotham...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what’s up with the licensing for AOS and the rest of the network shows (Ageng Carter, Inhumans). Besides Pops for AOS, no toy company has really touched any of these at all. Unfortunate too, cause I’d love most of em as Legends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MisterPL said:

:exactly:

Don't get me started on Gotham...

Now entering its 5th and final season...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×