UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Show Me Your Store's Minimates Section!

DSTZach

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I call a trip through Shane's crappy local TRU.

Lots of expendables and a few Knight Rider, still no Walking Dead.

tru4_zpsebf8a569.jpg

We enter the Marvel section...

Lots of four packs!

tru7_zps818cf1c0.jpg

Given that the TRU's around me have apparently never had any marvel 4 packs ever in stock and that they still haven't gotten that particular Expendibles set (the only one I want of course :) ) I'll have to slightly argue with the "crappy" designation of this store :)

I need to get to TRU and take some pics but it looks very much like everyone else's hodge podge Minimates on every aisle TRU stores

If anybody needs anything that showed up in one of my pics, just let me know. I can swing by after work. Regarding the four packs...my TRU only in the last couple of months got "heavy" with four packs. I had to buy my first Heralds set off Luke because my local store never got them until very late. They had several Heralds sets and recently got several TRU AvX sets. I am such a sucker that I usually grab a spare 4-pack each time I find them. I love me some 4-packs.

Wow, I haven't seen Mars Attacks figures in a TRU since the last movie line came out many years ago. Didn't know there were new ones.

This is what I call a trip through Shane's crappy local TRU.

We begin with the section that seems to be more adult oriented stuff like horror and video game collectibles. This store always looks like an earthquake just hit, so bear with me.

tru1_zpse4cc3fea.jpg

Wow, I haven't seen Mars Attacks figures in a TRU since the last movie line came out many years ago. Didn't know there were new ones.

I believe there's also supposed to be a 3 3/4" line coming out this year

So here's my TRU. All of the mates are mixed up and spread out over 2 aisles making it hard to find new packs sometimes. I was so annoyed after taking the pics, that I actually moved a bunch of stuff around and organized it better laugh.png I also took a quick inventory for anyone interested:

MvC 1 & 2

Tekken (all)

Some Halo

ASM movie (all)

Marvel waves 12-14 (all)

Thor/Destroyer (x1)

Blink/Sabertooth (x3)

Gabe/Hydra soldier (x1)

TWD wave 2: Sailor/Leg Bite (x3)

UM: Dr. Frank./Monster (x2), Bride/Angry Villager (x1)

X-Men 1st Class (all but Azazel)

AvX box set (x8)

BB: Merk/Spideron (x1)

I also bought the last Omega Red/Wolvie, FA Thor/Balder & Tyrol/MP Cylon packs. If anyone is interested send me a PM.

6BFC4858-5089-43FD-AC95-25F63415F0F7-857

A0820629-34F7-499E-891E-022A4087C5A6-857

C42D0B8F-1848-4944-B454-DD21C686B5DC-857

0DBD03A2-A915-4B45-BC99-4E91D9358780-857

DD1FE99B-F347-473C-A158-1098EE5F3686-857

63CD767E-54AD-4F87-B882-D18EA1A16737-857

This is a depressing thread to watch with all you people with your plethora of Marvel box sets and Battle Beasts and new wave 15 sets and end caps of joy and overabundance of batteries; you guys suck! tongue.png

Mickey, help me out herepirate.gif

post-28-0-02536400-1362588306_thumb.jpg

BHM - Have you ever disclosed what you are doing with the mountain of Minimates you are amassing? I remember seeing you had a case of Hulkbusters at one point. Are you going to open a UK Minimates store eventually? Do you dream of one day cornering the market in Minimates and ruling the world? Or will we eventually read reports of you dying under a crush of cases of Minimates?

I'm glad you are doing this, man. Let's me tell my wife I'm not that crazy. "See honey, I've only got about two thousand of these little guys. This guy has millions!" smile.png