UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my delivery from TRU.com today (shipped to UK).

Placed my order on the morning they appeared, if at gives few a bench mark on when UKers should expect them.

same here, their shipping & tracking is excellent considering we only pay around £6

My order was complete, but that's probably because I didn't actually order a Firelord & Airwalker set.

Got no idea who either is, plus one looks like he's wearing a skirt and has set fire to a fart.

Grrr.... buy one get one 40% off all Marvel figures ends tomorrow and STILL no sign of this wave anywhere near me.

Was lucky to be able to take advantage of that deal yesterday. Also picked up the IM3 marvel legends whereas I probably wouldn't have.

Just checked my 4th TRU in the general area and No Wave 15.

Although, this TRU had SF X Tekken on Clearance for $4.99 series 1 and 2 As well as a few Pirates sets for only $2.48!!

I ended up finding the Battle Beast Antalor set as well as the Black and White Mummy/Hunchback set.

If your in the San Jose area, this was the TRU on Winchester Blvd.

Also to note: I had a 15% off coupon which was applied to the Battle Beast pack and the clerk gave me a random 20% off coupon which was applied to the Universal Monsters pack. Was a good day for me, except for not finding wave 15.

Just came back from TRU this evening. Still 30+ packs of wave 14. I check my email, cancellation notices for those delayed arrivals of Nul and the Heralds. Frakin' TRU!

I must have skipped through that one. I'm on my phone for my pc is on the technician and my iphone ain't in the best condition.You're right though,first come first served. Sorry,i just got over excited.Though if they have a ratchet set there I'd gladly take it,it's the only one I'm missing from the Sony line.

So the TRU Annihilus does not have energy blasts, although the box artwork shows him with it?

What's up with that (as my kids would say - actually, they don't really talk that way either)?