UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

Found one set plus one Thing in Indy tonight (plus BB exclusives). And then heard the report of how totally crazy Mnemosis flipped out when he found them while digging through the delivery truck yesterday (yes Jason, Kent outed you). I suppose you can say that Minimate collectors in Indiana are the things of legend. Will still be looking for sets to help members out once they're on-line, but I admit I was shocked that i found these when I went there looking. That never happens.

Tonight or tomorrow I plan to post pics of this wave together with everything from wave 48 (which I haven't opened yet either). It will truly be epic.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up the Ben Grimm/Silver Surfer set yesterday. I like the Surfer more than I originally thought I would. I also found a use for some of the spare parts from the Search & Rescue set (Orange Arms, Clear Torso and Legs)

BenGrimmThing_zpsba0228d3.jpg

Here's some of the pics I took this morning:

006_zpsfb24273b.jpg

010_zps5e1c7b57.jpg

009_zpsa60630ed.jpg

Here's Air Walker's back. He has a peg built in between his shoulder pads that fits into the flames.

008_zpsc37f95b5.jpg

Anyone else wonder what's under Juggernaut's helmet?

001_zpsf9b02ff2.jpg

011_zps0ebeb836.jpg

And I didn't realize Human Torch was totally translucent. There are some nice flame pieces that can be removed for other figures on this one.

012_zps020832c8.jpg

013_zpsa762d366.jpg

And my favorite things about this wave so far:

014_zpsdd2b6e5c.jpg