UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Batman vs. Wolverine

karamazov80

I saw this earlier, and thought it was pretty great, despite a couple of things about it that bug me (like Wolvie getting his butt handed to him most of the time). I think it proves that a masked Wolvie could definitely work in live action if done right. At least as well as masked Batman works.

Edited by karamazov80

First time I liked wolverine with real acters. But batman is still the king of comics ,along side with spiderman!!! :highfive2:

Bat in the Sun productions have been on my watch list for a long time, they are incredible, i STRONGLY suggest you all check out: Batman: City of Scars

they also have some more super powered beat down :D

I'm sure most of you have seen this by now, but this seems like a good place to post them if you haven't. If you like well done live action fan-made Batman, this guy's stuff is hard to beat.

And if the Joker looks familiar, it's because it's the late Andrew Koenig ('Boner from Growing Pains and son of Walter Koenig 'Chekov').

http://www.collorastudios.com/projects/bde/bdemain.htm

http://www.collorastudios.com/projects/finest/finestmain.htm

Wolverine versus Batman is only fair if you take away the claws, adamantium bones, and healing factor. Batman never had a chance.

Sadly although the thought just came to me, someone got the idea waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy before I did .....still funny though.......

Edited by buttheadsmate