UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

CaptainPaco's Custom Minimates (Star Trek & DC plus more)

Posted (edited)

Earth Ten is part of the DC Multiverse but in this universe the Earth was conquered by the Germans during World War II and thus the superheroes are in place to serve the government.

Here are the New Reichsmen which is the Justice League of Earth 10.

InbGx28.jpg

Overman (Superman of Earth 10)

XSY2TeA.jpg

Brunhilde (Wonder Woman of Earth 10 who is actually a Valkyrie from Asgard: after all this is a German based character and they were part of the realm of Norse Mythology.)

RsMYyGn.jpg

Leatherwing (Batman of Earth 10, he is the grandson of a World War 1 fighter pilot, Evil Ace.)

OLHR9Yq.jpg

Underwaterman (Aquaman of Earth 10, He was part of the team but over time did not fully believe the motives were the right side of things.)

1JALTwY.jpg

Blitzen (The Flash of Earth 10)

Uoi53HM.jpg

Green Lantern (The Green Lantern of Earth 10. This is a placeholder more or less until I find better source images to make a more accurate version.) 

So I figured out I can put my own twist on the Earth 10 New Reichsmen Red Tornado and Martian Manhunter.

dfnusXg.jpg

Red Tornado and Martian Manhunter (my interpretation of the two characters. I am happy with Manhunter but may still tweak Tornado at some point in the future.)(*NOTE: I have changed my Earth 10 Red Tornado and will share an updated image of him once I have taken more pictures of customs.)

Edited by Captain Paco

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the acknowledgment. I appreciate the kind words .

The head for Faust is that of Bison (player two). While the head for Blitzan is that of Crimson Viper. 

Edited by Captain Paco

Oh I’m sorry by head piece I meant the head covering. The “hat” if you will because they both look like the same piece.

Sorry to be a pest I am really into expanding my DC collection lately since falling in love with the older DC stories through the DC app. I was a marvel guy 100% till I gained a new respect for older stories

No worries, Corvus Glaive.

If I had a Jaga helmet I would have used it for Faust. But the Corvus Glaive helmet was what I felt was best looking for Blitzen. 

On 4/19/2024 at 3:18 PM, DSTZach said:

I've never read this comic, but they look great!

Thanks, Zach. I never read the story arc myself but found the images in the DC wiki when looking for alternative versions of our favorite heroes. I know that these versions may be seen in a negative light but I have a thing for history and I like to see the alternate variants of characters. 

On 4/21/2024 at 2:41 AM, buttheadsmate said:

Words, occasionally, fail me ....brilliant stuff & so accomplished :thumbsup: It's difficult to pick my favourite but Manhunter it is ..wow!  What's the donor head please?

Minimike: thank you for the interest in my customs. The head of Martian Manhunter is that of Heroic Hobgoblin.  I appreciate it and the question about the parts is welcome. I hope you are able to expand your DC collection like I am doing. Happy Customizing!

Thank you everyone who has commented so far. I appreciate the feedback.

I hope to keep making DC and more Star Trek customs as I have the time.

1 hour ago, Captain Paco said:

Minimike: thank you for the interest in my customs. The head of Martian Manhunter is that of Heroic Hobgoblin.  I appreciate it and the question about the parts is welcome. I hope you are able to expand your DC collection like I am doing. Happy Customizing!

No wonder I couldn't figure that 'head'  ....it's an alternative head :yes: 

I must have trawled my mind & the MMDB several times ....it's perfect .

So have decided already to adjust some of my New Reichsmen from Earth 10 customs.

I remade Green Lantern, as I made him using my interpretation since the images to find are limited.

KYKmjUa.jpg

I remade the Martian Manhunter to look more like some of images I found, but his head and torso are still up to my interpretation of the character.

7ELZGJJ.jpg

And I also revised my New Reichsman Red Tornado. I finally found the parts of a Regular Red Tornado that used the rest the original for a Red Vision custom in my Spider-Bat line.

n4WeXjE.jpg

So I hope these are better as I am going to keep them in my collection and retire the original three I made.

I also tweaked Underwaterman and added a piece to him to make him look more the part.

IKE5RvC.jpg

Edited by Captain Paco