UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tomb Raider Legacy

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must now bow our heads for all the Laras sacrificed to ensure this came to pass....

I may have enough finally.

truhaul3_zps622ba046.jpg

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, got them all displayed, thanks to a little help from YB, I didn't have to sacrifice my MISB collection. Now to start and the loose sets, and duplicate the ones I made for Christmas.

tr6_zps028411f7.jpg

Bad guys far outnumber the good guys. I love it, but we could use some more supporting characters. Sam, Whitman, Jonah, Aviatrix Lara, female Scavanger, Archer Oni, Vladimer (they can reuse the T2 'shot head') and wolves. So many wolves.

I'm not hopeful for wave 2 (I'd like it to happen) but I pray that box set makes it out as an exclusive somewhere. Gamestop maybe? B&N? I need aviatrix Lara!

p7182733.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is currently my favorite line of Minimates, granted I am pretty new to them.

I just scored the TRU exclusives on ebay for not to far over MSRP which I am happy with considering there isn't a TRU within 50 miles of my house. Cant wait to complete the set, I have plans to create some dioramas once it warms up and becomes less muddy outside.

It seems like there is quite a bit of room for another wave, as mentioned above they left out most of the good guys and there are a couple of other bad guys they could make. Is there any way to find out how well this line sold? That could potentially provide us a clue as to the feasibility of a second wave happening could it not?

Thanks Zach, I submitted an ASK DST last week in regards to the Tomb Raider boxsets. thumbsup.gif

In other news, I checked with my local TRU and they claim the item number for the TRU Tomb Raider wave shows zero inventory at the distribution center. Mnemosis confirmed the same thing for me, but I'm not sure if his DC is the same as my store.

So, we could very well be looking at "whatever is available is out there" scenario for the TRU mates, and would also explain why we aren't seeing more inventory on TRU.com.

Edited by youbastards

Did it show who was in the box sets? If so who was it?

Check out page 4 or 5 for the SDCC pix, but mostly color variations of Lara, Scavengers, and Storm Guard. Still, they would be a very welcome addition to pad out my Scavenger and Storm Guard armies...

Thanks for making my day yb ....confused.gif

Sorry bud, I know how you feel...

Check out page 4 or 5 for the SDCC pix, but mostly color variations of Lara, Scavengers, and Storm Guard. Still, they would be a very welcome addition to pad out my Scavenger and Storm Guard armies...

-Two new Lara Croft designs

- Machete Scavenger

- Archer Scavenger

- Skeleton Himiko

- Solarii Oni

I would take all of these in a heartbeat! The Skeleton Himiko is pretty cool, can never have enough Scavengers, a new Oni, Lara Croft is the bottom of the list for me but both are still great.

These box sets need to happen, like now.

I would LOVE a Lara set that have you spare parts to make her look from Legends/Anniversary/Underworld. Any other Lara Croft look would be amazing.

Skeleton Himiko, while nice, isn't a must have IMHO. Just give a pack in skull head and put it on regular Himiko, who is shelf warming (ish) anyways. Another Lara, a Scvanger and 2 more Oni, all with extra parts, would be the normal knees to cap off this perfect series. Too bad there wasn't something for the definitive edition.