UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

I thought that someone said Michonne is shared, but yeah LCS is getting the Governor is his regular clothes with Gabe, and Bruce is with Michonne, prison Lori with Judith with what I think is a cool zombie (neck bite?) and Alice is the Varient.

TRU has Rick with long hair, that's all I have

oh Riot Gear Govna!!!! Duh

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I convinced the wife to let me go back and at least pick up 2 packs, and based on what they had on the pegs (2 cases), my pack out runs as follows:

2 Rick

2 Carol

4 Glen

4 Zombies

As for what I picked up, I got a Carol and Glen...

There is not a zombies two pack, the other set is Dexter with dreadlocks zombie

>I read the first three TPBs this week, I had previously only a viewer of the TV show. It's been fun getting to know the versions of the characters that the minimates actually depict. Now I cant wait for an Axel/Thomas 2 pack with butcher knife and severed heads of Hershel's youngest.

Although I'd love an Axel, I don't want Thomas, neither does Andrea. That dude was creepy and if we were to get him I'd hope he come with an alternate head of his own.

I didn't pull them all off the peg to take a look at each one, but I'm sure the pack I saw as a zombie pack was Dexter. Our TRU has their pegs really close together because they have SOOOOO much inventory...

Series 4 is a little irritating in that you will end up with an extra Michonne and regular clothes Governor if you are a completionist. On the bright side, that should make the TRU exclusives easier to come by.

LCS

Michonne/Bruce

Governer/Gabe

Lori/Shoulder bite Zombie

Alice/Shoulder bite Zombie

TRU

Michonne/bullet holes Zombie

Governer/big mouth zombie

Rick/leather jacket zombie

Riot Gear Governer/zombie

Not 100% on the pairings, but you will end up with an extra Michonne and Governer unless you pass on the zombies or Bruce and Gabe. Hopefully those are the two packs that get the 2 per case packout that Shane, Glenn, Lori, Morgan and Carol have gotten. Zach, can you confirm?

Went to a TRU a few towns over today and found Carol and the Pole Zombie, completing TRU Wave 3 for me, its funny this store had 4 Carols on the pegs but absolutely no Glenns, whereas my main store had several Glenns, and my backup store had no exclusives left.

Series 4 is a little irritating in that you will end up with an extra Michonne and regular clothes Governor if you are a completionist. On the bright side, that should make the TRU exclusives easier to come by.

LCS

Michonne/Bruce

Governer/Gabe

Lori/Shoulder bite Zombie

Alice/Shoulder bite Zombie

TRU

Michonne/bullet holes Zombie

Governer/big mouth zombie

Rick/leather jacket zombie

Riot Gear Governer/zombie

Not 100% on the pairings, but you will end up with an extra Michonne and Governer unless you pass on the zombies or Bruce and Gabe. Hopefully those are the two packs that get the 2 per case packout that Shane, Glenn, Lori, Morgan and Carol have gotten. Zach, can you confirm?

I would like to see the WD line follow the direction Marvel Waves eventually did.....4 unique packs .

'Unique' might include differently painted non-exclusives that some of us nuts will chase but if sales on TRU.com are indicative of what sells in TRU.B & M stores then something is amiss . I say this because after a week of sales on TRU.com, with all of the exclusives gone, there has been little or no change to the inventory numbers of the non-exclusives.

Thanks for the heads up I hadn't realized that those were the line-ups ....great news .

LCS may be slightly mixed up -- it looks like Michonne will come with Gabe, not Bruce, and the Gov comes with Bruce, not Gabe. My error. (I knew their names, I just thought they were paired differently.)

TRU, I believe Michonne and the Governor are still the heavy packs, and the exclusive sets are the short packs, as always:

Governor & Jaw Zombie
Hooded Michonne & Crawling Zombie (plain zombie, includes dragging guts lower half)
Survivor Rick & Shot Zombie (Exclusive)
Riot Gear Governor & Biker Zombie (Exclusive)

I cant decide if I like that or my way better......on one hand, this will be Rick's 5th minimate so shortpacking him makes sense. One arm Riot Gear Governor doesnt have the army building potential that Rick does, especially with Rick being packed with a generically uniformed zombie (Guard zombie is the first zombie I actually WANT multiples of). On the other hand (where there are still two hands) Regular Governer and Michonne seem like theyre going to warm pegs. They are packed with very cool zombies but I think Luke and other retailers will have to mark them down to move the versions that come with the Woodbury goons.

Unless the Governor comes with out a helmet or extra arm, he should still sell similar to RG Rick. You have to at least give DST a little credit for giving us two new zombies instead of completely shared two packs. I just hope for either a Michonne with a tampoed head band? (is that what's on her head?) on her face so the hair piece would sit lower, forcing me to want extra Michonne's in order to replace my older ones heads. Or just simply alternate looks :) Anyone think the Govna should come with a dirty spoon?

Can you please post that in the SDCC WD thread? Unless everyone agrees with Ten, then I won't make any more WD threads

Zombie Shawn!!!! Rick looks schnazzy as hell with that ascot too......I'm excited.

Can you please post that in the SDCC WD thread? Unless everyone agrees with Ten, then I won't make any more WD threads

The more TWD threads the better in my opinion. This one is the main thread, and the appropriate place to post pictures of (any) Walking Dead minimates, as well as speculation on upcoming waves, distribution, etc.. The series 3 thread, and the two other threads about the 4 packs r specifically for those series/sets, and will go away when interest has waned. There will naturally be alot of overlap but MMMV is still one of the tidiest, friendliest forums Ive ever been a part of (WFIGS and The Fwoosh just make me angry with how shitty they are).

We know what wave four will be, so who or what do you want to see in wave 5?

Would you rather have Rick or Michonne to be the primary character for sales?

I'd like a Rick if he comes with a stump bandage for his wrist, and I'd be happy with a prison jump suit Michonne.

I hope Ty is finally used here, his popularity is starting to grow from the show so I believe he's a given for 5. I obviously want a Carl, and we need a Maggie, first appearance Andrea, Axel, Abraham, and I wouldn't mind if there were huge surprises, characters who are currant, Jesus, Negan, Dwight, Ezekiel.

Sophia over Carl!!!! The Governor's daughters name was Penny :) Zach may have said that there aren't more riot gears on the way, besides the Governor of course. I took a picture of Glenn's head on RG Rick's body and posted it here, so you got that one ;) and poor Glenn, he was crying because he felt bad for Michonne, a variant we won't get. But I wouldn't mind a Michonne's revenge Govna hahaha gross

Zach can you guys not make kids with the smaller legs and arms for WD? Or is patience a virtue?

Pretty cool set, much like the Amazon set before. I had been planning on getting another Renfield mate for Hershel's head, but this will do very nicely. Good work.

Ditto. :yes: