UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

Still no Walking Dead Minimates ANYWHERE, either at TRU or my LCS. I do know that they sold out immediately at my comic shop but there's no sign of them at TRU, not even an empty peg. Still waiting patiently and wondering if TRU would order another run of their first series since these are apparently flying off the pegs. My LCS is ordering more.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found one of each of the shared set at a TRU, between that one and three other stores i've checked at least twice each, i'm certain that they sold immediately as they all had tags for them. Not giving up though, I wont let Shane and Glenn join the ranks of Angel and Warpath as the only set i've never been able to get in store. :D

Edited by Punisher

Still no trace of these in any of the 3 TRU's within an hour of me in Albany, NY. No tags, no empty pegs, nothing. I also haven't seen any of the Street Fighter vs. Tekken figures either.

I found a random Zombie 2-pack a week or two ago at a Albany TRU. It was the only Walking Dead set and it was just randomly there among other stuff. I didn't see any shelf space or tags for this wave.

Edited by MisterMiracle

Still no trace of these in any of the 3 TRU's within an hour of me in Albany, NY. No tags, no empty pegs, nothing. I also haven't seen any of the Street Fighter vs. Tekken figures either.

I found a random Zombie 2-pack a week or two ago at a Albany TRU. It was the only Walking Dead set and it was just randomly there among other stuff. I didn't see any shelf space or tags for this wave.

Damn. I can't believe I missed them. I'm there a lot. I saw all the MacFarlane figures and those went pretty quick. I guess I'll place my faith in TRU to restock. Miracle, did you by any chance ever see the Street Fighter vs. Tekken figures? I can't believe that those would be flying off the shelves.

Edited by Zombie Shakespeare

I found my TWD minimates near the video game licensed toys, separate from the Marvel minimates.

Thanks for the info! I keep forgetting to ask people what part of the stores these are showing up in. It's kinda weird that Minimates are so spread out. The Marvel, Spider-Man, Avengers, Video-game and Ghostbusters are all in different sections. Random thought...do you think it would be better to group them all together and put them in with the Lego's and other block figures?

I can't believe the TV show figures (which, despite anyone's feelings towards the show, ya gotta admit that the toys are fugly) have a second wave, and a third on the way, but the comic McF figures (which, while still having some problems, were still pretty decent) only had the one. <_<

I just found the entire TRU set! FINALLY! Looks like it was all there minus one Shane and Punk Zombie. I had to hunt for the Shane and Glenn sets though. They were randomly laying around and not with the others on the shelf. I'm so happy that the search for these is finally over after 2 cancelled online orders and countless disappointment at various TRU's.

I just found the entire TRU set! FINALLY! Looks like it was all there minus one Shane and Punk Zombie. I had to hunt for the Shane and Glenn sets though. They were randomly laying around and not with the others on the shelf. I'm so happy that the search for these is finally over after 2 cancelled online orders and countless disappointment at various TRU's.

Which TRU were you at, Miracle?

Just went to my TRU and the mysterious third case that's been missing for 2 weeks now appeared in the back room. One of my friends that works there called me up and told me, so I rushed on over. I have two "TRU Shane 2-Packs" and two "TRU Glen 2-Packs" to trade. I'd prefer to trade over sell, so please keep that in mind when PMing me. If I'm sitting on these things for two or three weeks and no one has anything to trade, and people are still looking, then I might consider selling them, but for now trades only. Keep in mind I prefer Star Trek minimates, and some 2 packs can be had for cheap on eBay, so you could "Buy It Now" and simply have them shipped to my house rather than yours. I prefer TOS Red Shirts "Scotty", Red Dresses "Yeoman Rand", and Blue & Yellow Shirts "Kirk, McCoy, Spock, Sulu, and Chekov". But I'm also willing to consider other trades as well considering I need parts (mostly heads) for my customs. So I hope I can help a fellow board member out...

I'll be waiting to hear from you guys that need em'...