Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes thank you for the tip about Glenn being in stock :biggrin:

Glenn down Shane to go!!

Is there anyway we can customize Rick into the Tv series version? Any good replacement for his shirt?

None that I can think of, I think that all the police shirts that have been made have been blue. There is a brown shirt on one of the Wolverine Origins minimates that's brown but it would take some customization.

None that I can think of, I think that all the police shirts that have been made have been blue. There is a brown shirt on one of the Wolverine Origins minimates that's brown but it would take some customization.

Gotta see that one, am pretty much unto collecting movie/tv mates..Hope to able make the TV series version of Rick Grimes..

I really enjoyed that Adam ...nice relaxed presentation :thumbsup:

Thank you! Bear with me a little longer, I'm going to buy a new desktop really soon when I get paid for some photography work (Dell XPS 8500), then I'm going to invest in a new shotgun or lapel mic for my camera, THEN buy Sony Vegas.

Right now, I'm doing this all from a really crappy laptop that can't even handle playing back HD video (muchless allow me to edit). But soon enough, I'll have some really slick videos for you guys that will be edited up really well.

Since these popped back up on TRU.com, has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation?

I got a email saying mine was being processed and i should recieve my order between the 13th and the 19th.my fingers are crossed

Don't hold your breath on these. I ordered a couple Shane sets this morning. I got confirmation of my order right away. Tonight I got a cancellation ntice saying they had none in stock.