UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tell us what you get from Art Asylum!

I was thinking you guys could post here which exclusives you get from them.

Should be fun to see who gets the "Silver spidy". :biggrin:

Thank you so much guys at AA.

...:::Halo11701:::...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a 2nd pack of DD/GR and gave it to my kids.

BS

Lucky I was at target this morning as they were restocking the minimates. They did not put out any DD/GR two packs. So upset, I bought a Colossus /wolverine. I figure you can never have too many of those two, and sent the free mate in for my Cousin. Got to spread the love.

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend everyone be patient. I'm sure AA will start sending them out when they have enough submissions. Aren't most mail-aways at least 4-8 weeks for delivery? I'd give it some time folks until at least the first few people post what they got.

I recommend everyone be patient. I'm sure AA will start sending them out when they have enough submissions. Aren't most mail-aways at least 4-8 weeks for delivery? I'd give it some time folks until at least the first few people post what they got.

Absolutely guys. Relax. Don't forget AA are sending you something for nothing. It's going to take time to work through all those receipts, and none (that's N O N E) of us are guarenteed a prize. (did I spell guarenteed right? It looks wrong.) :D

Absolutely guys. Relax. Don't forget AA are sending you something for nothing. It's going to take time to work through all those receipts, and none (that's N O N E) of us are guarenteed a prize. (did I spell guarenteed right? It looks wrong.) :D

That is true. I have not entered a free give away in sometime thanks for the refresher.

(did I spell guarenteed right? It looks wrong.) :D

yep... it's gauranteed. Jeez Ady, you coulda picked staff that can spell :tongue:

BS

That'd be guaranteed then!

No one likes a smart-arse. :P

If that's the case Rad, there are a number of us that are in the wrong place :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I just got something today! It wasn't from Art Asylum, but rather Diamond Select Toys. Anyway, I got Wizard World Chicago 2005 Blank (white figure). Thanks AA/DST! This is going with my little collection of Wizard World blanks that I never finished due to lack of money.

Hey I got something too but I'm not sure if it's for this....What was the reference on the bottom of the label here it says "Approp. No.: "

I'm just wondering how you're supposed to know its from the target thing....

Is it a free minimate you got in the mail? then I would hazzard a guess it is the target thing

Hey I got something too but I'm not sure if it's for this....What was the reference on the bottom of the label here it says "Approp. No.: "

I'm just wondering how you're supposed to know its from the target thing....

Is it a free minimate you got in the mail? then I would hazzard a guess it is the target thing

True, it is a free minimate bu I think this is something else... Anyone, the "Approp. No." thing? anything, anyone???