UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 11

Lurch77

Aaaaaah. Those are the thingies that you place in little ceramic trees with lights in them, right? Had a peg extending from it's center? We have a lot of craft stores that sell that kind of thing about. (No actual Hobby stores, but more Michael's, AC Moores, and such than you can shake a stick at) I'll try to track some down local this week. I'll PM you if I have no luck.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the Fantomex/Mr. Negative pack in montgomeryville, pa. There is another one there but i could not find the nightcrawler/betsy pack oddly enough since it looked like they JUST put out the fresh case

Well, I'm happy to report that the Betsy/Nightcrawler pack has officially sold out at TRU.com. Yesterday there was only 2 left. Today, gone. So it took about 3 weeks to sell through that boring set. Yeah, I've been keeping tabs on it just to see how long it would take to sell out. And I haven't even opened mine yet...

i found them on my side of the water as well and one of the fantomex was also gone.Im glad they have made it though :)

Found this wave in SW Washington last night, unfortunately the Fantomex set was long gone.

I didn't realize fellow people in Illinois were having trouble, or I'd have said this sooner...

I found the whole wave, four cases worth, at the Gurnee Mills TRU at the beginning of the month... I wanna say like the thursday or friday before Labor Day. It may have literally been Sept 1st, come to think of it. I know it was before Labor Day, in any event, because I went to the Bristol Ren-Faire's final day a couple days later, which was labor day monday.

I bought one of each exclusive and left the rest. There were at least 3 more pairs of exclusives that I left hanging on the hooks, plus tons of the other sets.

I also found the regular sets at either the Melrose Park or Schaumburg TRU (I forget which, honestly) earlier this month, but the exclusives had already been picked clean.

So yeah... they definately hit Illinois around early Sept. And if you're lucky the ones I left at Gurnee Mills might still be there, but it has been a few weeks, so... hit or miss. Honestly, I've always had VERY good luck finding exclusives at the Gurnee Mills TRU. This is probbaly the 5th or 6th wave I've found there. They seem to stock minimates plentifully, and it doesn't seem to be heavily trafficed. Which is weird, because it shares a lot with a mall and all. Dunno. Maybe because its so far north in the middle of nowhere?

• 1 month later...

WHAT. THE. F*CK.

IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG0331-1.jpg

How many cases is that!? And not a single exclusive in sight. <_<

This is the first I've seen of the wave, and the fourth TRU I've checked. Even the one that was flooded with the previous three waves didn't even have a single Hulk or Goblin. My closest TRU is closing down (to move to a further location, I think), so they haven't gotten anything new since, like, April. There's three more I could check, but they're unbelievably far, and if they're not there...I can't really afford the time to drive there, let alone the gas.

WHAT. THE. F*CK.

IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG0331-1.jpg

How many cases is that!? And not a single exclusive in sight. <_<

This is the first I've seen of the wave, and the fourth TRU I've checked. Even the one that was flooded with the previous three waves didn't even have a single Hulk or Goblin. My closest TRU is closing down (to move to a further location, I think), so they haven't gotten anything new since, like, April. There's three more I could check, but they're unbelievably far, and if they're not there...I can't really afford the time to drive there, let alone the gas.

The Betsy/Nightcrawler and Fantomax/Negative packs are warming the pegs at my local TRU. There's been 4-5 of each for almost 2 weeks. I can pick you up a set for cost + shipping. Send me a PM if you are interested.

• 2 months later...