UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MMMV C2E2 Meetup thread

You know, we should have a swap meet. I know I've got a ton of parts and loose figures just sitting in bags. We should bring them, find a quiet place, and just start trading. :)

I'd love to, but I'll already be hauling around a 19 month old, so the spare Minimate parts will have to stay home.

That's what your Twilight Zone episode would be, isn't it?

"It's... it's not fair.... IT'S NOT FAIR!"

LOL, nice! :thumbsup:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone be kind enough (if possible) to pick me up any of the minimate giveaway stuff? I'm going to Chicago the week after and dont think the wife would let me leave the house two weekends in a row!

I have lots of stuff to trade if interested. Pm me and let me know if you want to help!

Thanks!

Looks like they will be giving away free Minimate posters each day, as well as a top-secret Minimates giveaway every day when the show opens. They also promise the following: "There will even be a certain special something given out with each Minimate, but you'll have to show up to find out what it is!"

As illogical as it sounds, when I hear announcements like this, the truly paranoid part of my brain says "They're going to make Kang as a free give away figure and you'll never get one cause you can't go!" (hey, I'm on medication for a reason folks)

My medication is self-administered on a daily basis in a pint glass but it makes me no less paranoid than you Miry :wacko:

I never begged,borrowed or stole until I started collecting these buggers.

And now the tides have turned and I will not be attending. We just got hit with some major car problems, and it is going to take all of the money we had set aside for this trip. :(

Sorry to hear this, Luke. I was looking forward to meeting my supplier in person :)

Hope your repairs go quick.

Okay, we're 2 weeks out. I hope more people can make it, but right now our list is:

TM2

MoC

Groundhog

Puddin (who invited the lurkers?)

BannersID (?)

Luke (?)

Deadpool (?)

YB

Boyd

4 confirmed. 5 in question. That's... better than being alone I guess. :confused:

Do we need some kind of signal before we meet at the DST booth? Like "Hello my name is" tags with MMMV written across it?

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Do we need some kind of signal before we meet at the DST booth? Like "Hello my name is" tags with MMMV written across it?

I recall arriving at the DST booth with my 'buttheadsmate' name-tag emblazoned on my chest .......not my best move ever :biggrin:

Perhaps you could wear some sort of albatross pony around your neck about your person :thumbsup: