UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Age of Vision - Daily Draw March!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are the last teasers before chapter 1 is released on sunday.

enjoy :D and feel free to comment

aovheylookapenny.jpg

s6.jpg

cosmic.jpg

nova1.jpg

also another preview is in my sig.

EDIT: deadpool pic updated (thanks donny! :D )

Edited by robomate

just thought id anounce that chapter 1 will be called 'X Marks the Spot', it will be posted on sunday at the same time the gallery for the alternate universe contest is posted. Chapters and pics will be in a new post titled 'Age of V: Gallery'

that post will ONLY be for pics and chapters. All discussion,teasers,etc will be kept to this post.

hope your all as excited as i am

EDIT: heres the superskrull teaser from before but with some AWSOME editing curtosy of donnyB :D

aovsuperskrull.jpg

Just managed to check out this thread and I'm liking this little alternate universe you created :D

It's cool how you managed to keep the teasers subtle while still managing to give us tangible hints on exactly how different this "elseworlds" version of the Marvel Universe is. The "Hey look! A penny!" pic was hilarious, and I liked the composition of all the fallen heroes' stuff in the frame.

I think I've figured out what a bunch of the teasers mean though. I especially like the ones of

a renegade Havok

and

Black Bolt in a trenchcoat surrounded by the fallen cosmic heroes

. Can't wait for the first chapter! :)

youve deffinitley figured some of it out but trust me theres alot more suprises to come ;)

EDIT: i just realise bobharris's avatar was animated, HOLY &*%$ that freaked me out! :P

Edited by robomate

You guys have put together a nice story. I especially love Mimic- everything from concept to execution. When I first saw the teaser, I guessed that was Mimic, but I had no idea how well it would turn out. I love it. I think Spiderwoman is another standout. Something about her is just very menacing. How long do we have to wait for Chapter 2?

just a quick reminder that this post is for discussion, and the gallery is only for updates. :D

now to answer your question:

there will be an update every sunday, a chapter a week. (unless a certain chapter takes us longer).

expect atleast 2 teasers before every chapter is posted.

any other questions i can answer? :D

Great work so far, I loved the first chapter a lot and look forward to the next one!

On another note, I seem to be getting a civil war tye vibe(SP?) from this, would i be correct in saying so?

last question, could you give us a clue on what other characters will be involved?

i could see how you could get a civil war vibe, probably due to the hero vs hero part of it but i can assure you its much more complicated than that.

also as to who is involved, EVERYONE...EVERYONE is involved

sorry about the double post, i realise i have alot of work to do this weekend so im just gonna show the last 2 teasers now: (thanks for the editing donny! :D )

aovsilverscythe01.jpg

aovdanny01c.jpg

feel free to comment, ask questions, or discuss

first of all i apologise for the triple post, ok so a small update: right now it looks like i may not be able to finish all 4 customs for this week by sunday, so if this happens ill post what i have done, and ill update the gallery when i finish the rest. second chapter 2 now has an official name.

Chapter 2: Vengance is best served silver