UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Age of Vision - Daily Draw March!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just another reminder to keep all discussion to THIS post, now to adress BannerID's concern, commander rodgers hasnt been finished yet but as soon as he is he will be posted

WoW-Awsome stuff.I must say I cant wait for more :biggrin:

thanks for the feedback! soon chapter 2 will be updating with finished customs. also im looking into getting comiclife (thanks MINIMYTE!) so that i can turn AoV into a full on webcomic

Really love the story evolving so far. Actually, it's the background story and how small pieces start to connect that I like best. Good work on the teasers, they work very well. After I figured out why Tony's in a wheel chair, I now want to know what happened to Iron Fist. And I'm waiting on Strange and Doom teaming up. :biggrin:

And on a customizers perspective: I really enjoy how the different styles of you guys work. At Marvel, you usually get different artists working on a story, so it's a pretty familiar feeling I get here. I guess most of the current storyline pics are from you, robomate. Beast is I guess BrobotC's work and War Machine, Forge and his drones look very punisher-esque. Am I right on these guesses?

now this is the kind of feedback i LOVE getting! :D i think youll be very pleased with how the story unravels. the teasers came out better then i had hoped and i have to say the story behind danny,victor and stephen is the one im most looking forward to sharing ;)

as for the styles, thats EXACTLY what i was going for, i love how in marvel you get perspectives from differant artists and i love seeing how everybody invisions the characters. as for who made what, after a few more chapters ill start an actual list of who did what but your pretty on the mark cept psylocke is also punishers. brobotc and punisher and i all have some awsome stuff that hasnt been shown yet and drgrbrn is working on a set that im very excited about.

im hoping to keep this going atleast long enough for the story to run its course, and if im able to keep a crew of customizers there may even be a few epilogue or 'lost' chapters.

one last thing, right now im trying to keep the crew small so the story makes a bigger impact but as more and more characters are revealed id love to make this project bigger aslong as everybody that joins is willing to work with the story thats established.

Chapter 3 Part 1 is up! check it out! http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=9608 this chapter is a little longer and more complicated than the others so it will be posted in parts over the course of the week ending with the final part on friday.

enjoy and feel free to discuss, ask questions or leave comments HERE :D

two questions:

when can we expect to see the captain america/steve rogers custom?

will we see some villains (e.g juggernaut, green goblin etc) during the story?

i can answer both of those questions! brobotc is doing the steve rojers custom but he has alot on his plate so as soon as he finishes it ill update the gallery, along with an updated silver scythe and tony stark.

now about the villains this chapter will introduce a load of villains including one that you just mentioned ;)

Dear AoVRobomate,

this is Bob from Germany. First of all, let me tell you that I really like the story and the designs so far! Here are my questions: 1. Who did these really great design sketches? They are neat! 2. Is that really Loki-Venom we're seeing here? Really looking forward to read that story and see that figure! 3. Do you plan on doing any cameos or easter eggs, you know for us fans? 4. When are you making Kang? Thanks for your time.

Bob

again i absolutely love this series and it always gives me something to look forward to on a sunday, well done to all those working on it :D

secondly I completely agree with bob, those drawings are great! I really look forward to seeing the loki symbiote and any other cool designs!

First of all thanks for the kind words about the sketches i did them and its great to hear you all like them, expect more soon.

time to answer some questions:

1. oh..i just answered this, i did the drawings.

2. actually no, it has nothing to do with the symbiote...though now im looking into that possibility as we have not decided on venoms fate just yet

3. i hadnt thought about how we could do cameos/easter eggs though that sounds like a fun idea, what exactly did you have in mind?

4. one of the first things i thought about was making kang, i was gonna use him for the alternate universe contest but alas he does not have an official mate, he will play a part though he may not look very differant from his usual costume.

hope that helped and tomorrow we should be unveiling part 2 of chapter 3 :)

Chapter 3: part 2 is up! go check it out :Dhttp://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=9608&st=0&gopid=186334entry186334

i really think drgnrbrn out-did himself with the writing for this part, i think its phenominal and a load of fun :D

expect part 3 this friday or sunday and it may be a bigger reveal then chapter 1 ;)

also just a reminder all questions comments and discussion is welcome aslong as its kept to THIS post :)

sadly today i bring bad news instead of an update, today we wont be able to have our weekly update due to lack of time, though i will try and get some new concept art up so its not a total waste of a post, if you havnt already checked out chapter 3: parts 1 and 2 i strongly suggest you do and we will try to have parts 3 and 4 up as soon as possible. :)

lastly id like to say we are looking to add to our crew, so if any CUSTOMIZERS are interested in contributing to this collab PM me :)

heres a design i did a few years ago when AoV was still just a dream, im not sure if this idea will every see the light of day but i had a lot of fun designing them

brotherhood.jpg

Edited by robomate

• 3 weeks later...