UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halloween Minimates

post-3754-1286725704_thumb.jpg

This thread was started at the suggestion of MINI_MYTE in Punisher's Zombie Invasion Diorama thread. I figured I would start the pictures. This is my Thriller set up. All the minimates are my customs. Behind Michael are my Jockey and Hunter from Left 4 Dead. For a description on the Michael minimate, check out my thread.

Feel free to post your Halloween minimates and horror themed pictures.

Awesome! I'll definitly have a Halloween themed pictorial next weekend. I'm waiting for the Creature set to arrive Wednesday.

I hope we see more entries from other members. Great job again mwattsart on the Thriller diorama.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

post-3754-1286868957_thumb.jpg

This is the picture I first wanted to make when I created this topic. It's a poker game with Dracula, MJ from Thriller, Michael Myers and The Creature from the Black Lagoon. I enjoyed making this setup, and will add more pictures once I resize them.

Edited by mwattsart

Did I spot a Star Wars New Hope and Munch's Scream poster?

Cool pic! I really like Michael's horrified look. Might be a really bad hand.

Good eye Bob. Yes, that is a New Hope poster and Munch's Screamer painting. I think the MJ is my favorite part of the picture. The expression is priceless.

Great strip Mini Myte (particularly the "fertilize your caviar" line), but it would be easier to read if you made all 4 panels one .jpg image, instead of having to click on each one.

Other than that, kudos, great job! :thumbsup:

I'm limited by what photobucket can provide.